Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It's just our wee Scotty typing any old shite , no matter how little sense it makes all in order to get the attention and acceptance he so deeply craves from the resident obsessive green, greys and diddies .

i may type any old shite but occasionally I ask a sensible question and as per norm you bears just deflect with utter shite. Oh and I don't need anyone's acceptance on an Internet forum Edited by scottxs

i may type any old shite but occasionally I ask a sensible question and as per norm you bears just deflect with utter shite. Oh and I don't need anyone's acceptance on an Internet forum

I'm pretty sure FB was just projecting.

After 54 titles we are still going strong

That's a matter of perception. Limping from loan to loan could hardly be described as "going strong". But you seem like yer stereotypical Orc with a superiority complex, so you batter in. It seems important, to you.

This ( interest free) loan is to be paid back in shares , thats an investment , and the convicted fraudster said he'd match that.

they could always take out a loan to pay back the loan from Rangers first (if they actually take the loan)