Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

RANGERS International Football Club plc note Rangers First’s decision to seek approval from its members to offer the Club a loan of £500,000.

The Club is not considering further loans at this time beyond what has already been committed and announced. However, any offer from Rangers First will be considered as part of any future fund raising.

Rangers remains committed to forging even closer links with supporters and the Club is working on a new initiative to make this possible. It is hoped all of the Club’s fan groups, including Rangers First, will participate fully in acquiring a larger stakeholding in the company and this initiative by Rangers First could be incorporated into such a proposal.

It should also be understood that Rangers First was not approached by the Club for funding and, despite what has been incorrectly reported, had no discussion whatsoever with the chairman, Dave King, that their funding, if accepted, would be matched by Mr King.

Rangers Football Club.

Imagine offering the club a loan - everybody knows it's the company that deals with the finances :1eye

At least I think that's what's going on but that statement's way to complicated for my tiny brain to compute:

The "holding company" notes that a loan has been offered to the "club"

The "club" (not the "company") is not considering loans at this time.

It is hoped that the "club's" fan's groups will acquire larger stakeholdings in the "holding company".

The "club" didn't approach Rangers First for funding for the "holding company"

All in a statement issued by the "club" about the "holding company" :wacko:

That's clearly been based on one of Dave's previous pledges. I fear that the poor lambs might have believed him.

And we all know how long into January the average pledge lasts!

Dry January feels much longer than Pissed-As-Usual January. Is it nearly February yet?

If there's not going to be any proper debate then just close the thread.

They'll have to close most of the threads then,

So, can I get this straight.

Dave has pledged to match any funding raised by fans.

Fans raise some cash to keep the club going.

Dave says, "no thanks"?

Rangers hope to sign 28-year-old French midfielder Toumani Diagouraga from Brentford on Friday in a transfer worth £500,000 after already having two offers rejected by Ibrox manager Mark Warburton's former club.(Daily Record).

Looks like they'll need that loan after all

Rangers hope to sign 28-year-old French midfielder Toumani Diagouraga from Brentford on Friday in a transfer worth £500,000 after already having two offers rejected by Ibrox manager Mark Warburton's former club.(Daily Record).

Looks like they'll need that loan after all

Why?

It's just our wee Scotty typing any old shite , no matter how little sense it makes all in order to get the attention and acceptance he so deeply craves from the resident obsessive green, greys and diddies .

That's actually quite well written by your standards, did you plagiarise your last psych evaluation?

It's just our wee Scotty typing any old shite , no matter how little sense it makes all in order to get the attention and acceptance he so deeply craves from the resident obsessive green, greys and diddies .

i may type any old shite but occasionally I ask a sensible question and as per norm you bears just deflect with utter shite. Oh and I don't need anyone's acceptance on an Internet forum Edited by scottxs