Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why one bobbie or club official can't stand with a camera, at say 1 section a game, and anyone caught singing ****** this or orange that gets chucked out accompanied with a year ban. That would soon stop it!

They can't afford to start banning their own fans. They're skint don't you know.

RANGERS International Football Club plc note Rangers First’s decision to seek approval from its members to offer the Club a loan of £500,000.

The Club is not considering further loans at this time beyond what has already been committed and announced. However, any offer from Rangers First will be considered as part of any future fund raising.

Rangers remains committed to forging even closer links with supporters and the Club is working on a new initiative to make this possible. It is hoped all of the Club’s fan groups, including Rangers First, will participate fully in acquiring a larger stakeholding in the company and this initiative by Rangers First could be incorporated into such a proposal.

It should also be understood that Rangers First was not approached by the Club for funding and, despite what has been incorrectly reported, had no discussion whatsoever with the chairman, Dave King, that their funding, if accepted, would be matched by Mr King.

Rangers Football Club.

Basically the message boils down to King saying at the end that he'll be buggered if he's putting up half a million.

So many of the Rangers fans on here, wind up broken.

It's a pity.

The only ones who appear broken are the ones who sit day after day slabbering the same "they pyoor cheated " "deid" chat , it's like being in asylum full of people just rocking back and forth muttering the same sentences to themselves all day , Even throughout the forum other supporters find you's a weird , laughable bunch .

The only ones who appear broken are the ones who sit day after day slabbering the same "they pyoor cheated " "deid" chat , it's like being in asylum full of people just rocking back and forth muttering the same sentences to themselves all day , Even throughout the forum other supporters find you's a weird , laughable bunch .

I don't tend to say those things much, preferring to discuss the issues, a bit like you once did.

Isn't it amazing how often the words "Rangers" and "fraud" appear together?

http://m.accountancyage.com/aa/news/2440891/former-rangers-adviser-charged-over-film-scheme-tax-fraud

No doubt there's a perfectly innocent explanation.

I don't see what the relevance of him once holding Rangers' shares has to do with the film tax scheme fraud.

could anyone clarify the spfl rules on strict liability on clubs who's supporters sing sectarian songs?

i understand rangers are unlikely to be punished by the scottish football authorities

and will this mean as long as clubs are seen to be pro- active in adressing the problem the sole responsibility will be on the individual not to behave like a fucking bigot herd animal?

i agree from the bits of press i've seen that clubs can only do so much

I've a feeling that we'll get hammered, thanks to the idiots in our supporters groups.

I come on this thread for a wind up now , gave up on having serious debates on it a long time ago

Well that's a pity.

It is possible you know. Just pick and choose what to get involved in.

The "54 titles, WATP" stuff just conforms to a lazy stereotype. Would you not rather challenge it?

Composing proper posts requires more effort, but it's a lot more valid.

Why one bobbie or club official can't stand with a camera, at say 1 section a game, and anyone caught singing ****** this or orange that gets chucked out accompanied with a year ban. That would soon stop it!

Points deductions. Let the fans police themselves. Any decent fan would turn in arse hole bigots to protect a club they love from sporting sanctions.

RANGERS International Football Club plc note Rangers First’s decision to seek approval from its members to offer the Club a loan of £500,000.

The Club is not considering further loans at this time beyond what has already been committed and announced. However, any offer from Rangers First will be considered as part of any future fund raising.

Rangers remains committed to forging even closer links with supporters and the Club is working on a new initiative to make this possible. It is hoped all of the Club’s fan groups, including Rangers First, will participate fully in acquiring a larger stakeholding in the company and this initiative by Rangers First could be incorporated into such a proposal.

It should also be understood that Rangers First was not approached by the Club for funding and, despite what has been incorrectly reported, had no discussion whatsoever with the chairman, Dave King, that their funding, if accepted, would be matched by Mr King.

Rangers Football Club.

"Sorry your cash is too clean"

I've a feeling that we'll get hammered, thanks to the idiots in our supporters groups.

I can't see it. It might result in a formal censure or something, but nothing more severe. If It makes the acceptance of 'strict liability' more likely in the long run though then that's a good thing.

What "supporters groups" stuff are you referring to?

I come on this thread for a wind up now , gave up on having serious debates on it a long time ago

Rangers are being wound up by BDO at the moment.