Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

could anyone clarify the spfl rules on strict liability on clubs who's supporters sing sectarian songs?

i understand rangers are unlikely to be punished by the scottish football authorities

and will this mean as long as clubs are seen to be pro- active in adressing the problem the sole responsibility will be on the individual not to behave like a fucking bigot herd animal?

i agree from the bits of press i've seen that clubs can only do so much

The SFA have tried to introduce "strict liability", but the clubs resisted it. Our game has a ridiculously tolerant attitude to sectarianism.

Leaving aside the need you feel to do the silly bravado thing these days, surely there is actually embarrassment attached to it all. You know that the club's behaviour during the EBT years was dishonest, against the rules and wrong. Are you able to admit that embarrassment, or is it necessary that you bang on in the same juvenile manner?

It's the only thing most of them can do. They can't battle points with facts, because there are usually very few, and they just deflect questions with either threats, insults or another question.

It's the only thing most of them can do. They can't battle points with facts, because there are usually very few, and they just deflect questions with either threats, insults or another question.

It's true.

A good example being the picture posted by Tedi.

That team (that unfairly beat several others before meeting Queens in the final) was loaded with players who'd been deceitfully registered to compete.

I'm genuinely annoyed that the greatest occasion in my club's history has been sullied by Rangers' conduct.

It's true.

A good example being the picture posted by Tedi.

That team (that unfairly beat several others before meeting Queens in the final) was loaded with players who'd been deceitfully registered to compete.

I'm genuinely annoyed that the greatest occasion in my club's history has been sullied by Rangers' conduct.

Get it right up yae

In other news, Rangers to be investigated over their bigotfest v Hibs...are Ladbrokes taking bets on, fuk all happening?

Why one bobbie or club official can't stand with a camera, at say 1 section a game, and anyone caught singing ****** this or orange that gets chucked out accompanied with a year ban. That would soon stop it!

It's truly all you can do now, isn't it? I attempted to engage you in conversation about it, but you couldn't have that could you? Not these days and not with Tedi to show off to. A bit pathetic really.

I'd back you up but you fucked us in the semi so you're on your own...

I jest. Nae facts to back it up so he's back on about tasty tears.

And well done on them. I'm sure it won't be long until another team overtakes that. Shame it'll never be added to...

Only team close is fellow wall guarders linfield , suppose I wouldnae mind to much if they took the mantle for a couple of years but I think we will be well on our way to 55 before they get near it

RANGERS International Football Club plc note Rangers First’s decision to seek approval from its members to offer the Club a loan of £500,000.

The Club is not considering further loans at this time beyond what has already been committed and announced. However, any offer from Rangers First will be considered as part of any future fund raising.

Rangers remains committed to forging even closer links with supporters and the Club is working on a new initiative to make this possible. It is hoped all of the Club’s fan groups, including Rangers First, will participate fully in acquiring a larger stakeholding in the company and this initiative by Rangers First could be incorporated into such a proposal.

It should also be understood that Rangers First was not approached by the Club for funding and, despite what has been incorrectly reported, had no discussion whatsoever with the chairman, Dave King, that their funding, if accepted, would be matched by Mr King.

Rangers Football Club.