Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It would work, but it would cause bigger problems. There are many crazy supporters, and this basically tells them "if you want your team to win, it might be a good idea to beat up some people time to time." Back to the stone age.

And yep, like that poster said, it's also just messed up with regards to competition. Casual fans will feel punished unreasonably and some will probably give up, just because of some idiots. Lots of whining and arguments. I think it would be just overall bad for Scottish football. Promotions and Euro spots and whatever should be won on the pitch, not based on the number of morons in the stands.

I think there's just no instant fix, it's an issue that requires decades and decades of work, and there are larger social issues behind, people have to change, and it will happen with work as generations change. It's better than it was but there will be setbacks.

Nonsense.

Since lighty can't do anything right.

"Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC) is pleased to announce new loan facilities totalling £6.5m have been made available to the company over the past month.

The facilities have been provided by existing lenders New Oasis Asset Limited (Dave King), Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor and by three new lenders, RIFC Director John Bennett and two additional Hong Kong based supporters, Barry Scott and Andy Ross.

RIFC’s board is delighted to welcome the new lenders who, as long-standing supporters of the Club, fit exactly into the profile of investors that RIFC has encouraged during this ongoing rebuilding phase. The new funding has all been provided on the same basis as other recent loans to RIFC.

The loans to RIFC were primarily utilised to fund repayment of the Sports Direct facility with the balance going towards the Group’s working capital requirements"

Nice to cillit bang star Barry Scott helping out.

So I read that The Obsessives' Obsessive, Ill Phil has thrown in the towel. That'll upset a few posters who'll have to fabricate their own rumours rather than simply copying his.

Ah well, yet another casualty from the ranks of idiots whose focus on Rangers was to the detriment of their health or their career.

So I read that The Obsessives' Obsessive, Ill Phil has thrown in the towel. That'll upset a few posters who'll have to fabricate their own rumours rather than simply copying his.

Ah well, yet another casualty from the ranks of idiots whose focus on Rangers was to the detriment of their health or their career.

What a relief.

Hopefully, I can get a job now and my family will take me back.

'Hearts' fan Matthew Leslie will fill that particular vacancy pretty easily.

"Rangers International Football Club PLC (RIFC) is pleased to announce new loan facilities totalling £6.5m have been made available to the company over the past month.

The facilities have been provided by existing lenders New Oasis Asset Limited (Dave King), Douglas Park, George Letham and George Taylor and by three new lenders, RIFC Director John Bennett and two additional Hong Kong based supporters, Barry Scott and Andy Ross.

RIFC’s board is delighted to welcome the new lenders who, as long-standing supporters of the Club, fit exactly into the profile of investors that RIFC has encouraged during this ongoing rebuilding phase. The new funding has all been provided on the same basis as other recent loans to RIFC.

The loans to RIFC were primarily utilised to fund repayment of the Sports Direct facility with the balance going towards the Group’s working capital requirements"

That's another month, at least, covered :thumsup2

Seems quite apt

cillitbang-logo.png

Yip..Bang and another criminal is in....

..The City watchdog yesterday banned two stockbrokers from working in the financial sector, after they took £135,000 of their clients' money for their personal use.

The Financial Services Authority said that Barry Scott, chief executive of Aberdeen-based Barum House Securities, took £65,000 of his client's money, and then misled the client over its use.

In 1998 he also used £40,000 of his client's money to buy a stake in Barum House for himself.

Eighteen months later he pretended to repay the money by secretly selling some of the client's other investments.

Another broker at the same firm, Lata Gaur, also bought and sold stock for clients without their consent to buy a stake in the company.

As the FSA was investigating, both brokers continued misleading their clients, using a further £30,000 to cover their original deceptions and to keep the firm open.

Mr Scott also tried to persuade his clients to provide back-dated authorisations.

A spokesman for the FSA said: "We have taken this action because the two individuals have not met the standards of honesty and integrity we require.

"The FSA is serious about taking action against those who abuse the trust placed in them."

Grampian Police said the case will not be brought to court. It is understood this is because Mr Scott has absconded to New Zealand, and Mrs Gaur's whereabouts are currently not known.

'Hearts' fan Matthew Leslie will fill that particular vacancy pretty easily.

I just googled "Matthew Leslie blog" and found this wee gem - which is what I think you're referring to:

http://mattleslie74.weebly.com

I read his latest article and it is a compilation of Everyman's Pie and Bovril Tropes. If he doesn't have an account here then he certainly scours the boards as a guest and uses the same tired old references of every other brain-dead diddy who posts about Rangers:

Mention of 1690? Yup

Mike Ashley holding the aces? Snap

Succulent lamb? By the lb.

Sporting integrity? For sure.

The SFA favouring Rangers? Absolutely.

That isn't a blog post - it's an aggregation of cliches. I suspect it will be popular on here.

Hold on...where's Paul Murray went to? Didnt the convicted criminal say he was part of the new loan that paid off MA just a few weeks ago?

So they get a loan to pay off a loan. Nothing wrong here.

But what's the interest on the loan and repayment plan?

Oh wait do they even have to repay the loan?

They get a loan of 6.5m to pay off a loan of 5m and the rest is 'working capital'

Only rangers