Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Patrick thistle are closer to admin than Rangers ever will be, especially from next season onwards.

Ermm...we have a couple on our board worth over £100,000,000 and a business man that is a multi millionaire.....and that's just two of our board. Completely debt free. What planet do you live on. Now I will let you tell me how much Dodgy Dave has put in and how you need loans to see you through the rest of the season.....lol

50,000 hate filled fans singing about killing catholic's is ok is it ?

Points deduction and large fine called for i think ?

Can you pay the fine though ?

As for the reply's i didn't expect anything less from zombie fans

:ph34r:

Rangers fans jizzing over the Provo/Princess thread wanting her sacked and done because a tweet , but 50000 bigots singing about killing Catholics and being a follower of the violent racist bigot facist and Hitler lover "Billy" ...shhhignore it.

No Catholics were killed in the singing of these songs btw.

Surely it's the job of the police to arrest anyone singing these unsavory songs.

Not Rangers anyway...

We haven't accepted loans recently and are sorted for transfer money in window etc. We are sorted with enough money to fund new signings and last until we win 55 and then we will keep going with no financial danger

Where did the £5m come from to pay off Sports Direct? Was it a gift?

Edited by strichener

Just some craic mate , they are the greatest fans in te world dontchaknow, took" 900 million tae savull "and not one arrest , I heard they even helped blind old ladies cross the road

Whether they wanted to or not.

Ermm...we have a couple on our board worth over £100,000,000 and a business man that is a multi millionaire.....and that's just two of our board. Completely debt free. What planet do you live on. Now I will let you tell me how much Dodgy Dave has put in and how you need loans to see you through the rest of the season.....lol

Is one of them Andy Goram?

No Catholics were killed in the singing of these songs btw.

Surely it's the job of the police to arrest anyone singing these unsavory songs.

No you multi banned racist apologist, its the job of the police to keep crowds under control, its the job of the footballing authorities to call racist fans to account.

Racism is serious business, best leave that to the police.

What can the footballing authorities do to resolve the problem?

Whens the last time you seen the police wade into a football crowd because of offensive songs?!

But Ive seen UEFA punish teams including Rangers for it.

....Uefa has fined Rangers 40,000 euros (£35,652) and banned its fans from the next away European game for sectarian singing in a match at PSV Eindhoven.

Edited by THE KING

Whens the last time you seen the police wade into a football crowd because of offensive songs?!

But Ive seen UEFA punish teams including Rangers for it.

....Uefa has fined Rangers 40,000 euros (£35,652) and banned its fans from the next away European game for sectarian singing in a match at PSV Eindhoven.

Offensive songs regularly occur within most football stadiums. Should all those clubs be punished, or just Rangers?