Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Rangers fans jizzing over the Provo/Princess thread wanting her sacked and done because a tweet , but 50000 bigots singing about killing Catholics and being a follower of the violent racist bigot facist and Hitler lover "Billy" ...shhh ignore it.

Edited by THE KING

50,000 hate filled fans singing about killing catholic's is ok is it ?

Points deduction and large fine called for i think ?

Can you pay the fine though ?

As for the reply's i didn't expect anything less from zombie fans

:ph34r:

The celtic moral crusaders of truth and justice out in force , just don't mention you are Jewish or Protestant , or claim one of their players racially abused you on the field of play or expect them to observe a minutes silence in memory of the war dead

Boooooooo

What about celiac when they sing ra songs is that okay? It's just that I have never read yous complaining about that ...

I would rather sing tbb than not wear poppies on Remembrance Day every year like celiac fans if you want to take the moral high ground when you complain about Rangers fans singing

I admit the origins of tbb is bad and it shouldn't be sung but CFCs stuff is worse and more current issues than tbb is

Tbb is a good football tune as shown by hearts rendition the gorgie boys but CFCs stuff is non football related

Edited by Blue_Herring

The celtic moral crusaders of truth and justice out in force , just don't mention you are Jewish or Protestant , or claim one of their players racially abused you on the field of play or expect them to observe a minutes silence in memory of the war dead

Or even suggest that you'd had a shower. Personal hygiene doesn't wash with the grey and green hordes.

Boooooooo

What about celiac when they sing ra songs is that okay? It's just that I have never read yous complaining about that ...

I would rather sing tbb than not wear poppies on Remembrance Day every year like celiac fans if you want to take the moral high ground when you complain about Rangers fans singing

I admit the origins of tbb is bad and it shouldn't be sung but CFCs stuff is worse and more current issues than tbb is

Tbb is a good football tune as shown by hearts rendition the gorgie boys but CFCs stuff is non football related

Just some craic mate , they are the greatest fans in te world dontchaknow, took" 900 million tae savull "and not one arrest , I heard they even helped blind old ladies cross the road

Singing tbb isn't breaking a law? I believe it is only breaking the rule in Scottish football where we agreed we would not sing it?

Why are you so bothered? Patrick Thistle (and all other Scottish clubs) have scum elements of their support too but I don't spam the Internet complaining about it like a baby

Yes it is. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-31856341Also I was explaining to little benny why some people might call for arrests, not actually calling for arrests. HTH.

Boooooooo

Gotta be a snafu.