Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No football terraces throughout the world have always been known to throw up some unsavoury chants and songs , it's not just a Rangers issue or a scottish issue , it has always simply been an elelement of terrace culture

Every club has a few idiots, mine has a good share of them ( mostly stupid wee boys and men who cant grow up) but your deed club had 50,000 belting out hate filled anthems one of them about being up to your knees in F*** blood, not a few folk but the whole stadium, even though you lot have been told that is just one of the songs your not allowed to sing.

Keep making excuses, there is plenty of videos being leaked from the game which shows more unsavoury acts from your scummy fans.

Every club has a few idiots, mine has a good share of them ( mostly stupid wee boys and men who cant grow up) but your deed club had 50,000 belting out hate filled anthems one of them about being up to your knees in F*** blood, not a few folk but the whole stadium, even though you lot have been told that is just one of the songs your not allowed to sing.

Keep making excuses, there is plenty of videos being leaked from the game which shows more unsavoury acts from your scummy fans.

^^Pompous, arrogant c**t throwing stones in The Big Thread's glass house.

To be fair to that mob they were one of the first to come out and publicly criticise the police for the carry on with the Paisley loyal flag at St mirren earlier in the season

They're a bunch of arseholes who wish to defend their right to behave like arseholes.

Too many on both sides want this right protected, even though it would not be upheld in other contexts.

From what little I understand of it, I believe it's a poor piece of legislation.

The objections to it however, largely come from those who wish to behave like arseholes, with impunity.

Just as there are/were videos at the time of your whole stadium labelling Walter smith a "sad ***********" when yous gubbed us 3-0 in 2011, the one set of supporters I am not going to take a lecture in this topic off is a celtic fan

bjk

Someone wants people taken to account for breaking the law? I can understand why such a thing would shock you.

Singing tbb isn't breaking a law? I believe it is only breaking the rule in Scottish football where we agreed we would not sing it?

Why are you so bothered? Patrick Thistle (and all other Scottish clubs) have scum elements of their support too but I don't spam the Internet complaining about it like a baby

Edited by Blue_Herring

Rangers fans jizzing over the Provo/Princess thread wanting her sacked and done because a tweet , but 50000 bigots singing about killing Catholics and being a follower of the violent racist bigot facist and Hitler lover "Billy" ...shhh ignore it.

Edited by THE KING