Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Merry Xmas to all BRALT dwellers and a good new year. Well it will be a good new year when the courts reopen and Chucky either legitimises filling his pockets or the courts hand Rangers back their stuff.

Cannae wait. Cannae lose.

Saved your club from dying, again.

He saw an opportunity to make a decent deal for himself whilst the club was on its knees, fair enough, but let's not pretend it wasn't done for any altruistic reason, and has then caused disruption and disquiet at every turn since.

Aye he loaned us money that has rightly been repaid, but at what cost over the longer term?

I don't know one Rangers supporter who won't be glad to see the back of him. Ask any Newcastle fan, I'm sure most of them will feel the same.

Billionaire or not, he's not interested in us as a football club. GHTF

Why is the Club announcing that the Company has paid back the loan :huh:

Indeed - it says a lot that they should feel the need to put out a statement at all, paying bills is apparently newsworthy down Govan way.

Happy Christmas all you fellow BRALT bellends, God Bless us one and all ... of Ted's aliases.

He saw an opportunity to make a decent deal for himself whilst the club was on its knees, fair enough, but let's not pretend it wasn't done for any altruistic reason, and has then caused disruption and disquiet at every turn since.

Aye he loaned us money that has rightly been repaid, but at what cost over the longer term?

I don't know one Rangers supporter who won't be glad to see the back of him. Ask any Newcastle fan, I'm sure most of them will feel the same.

Billionaire or not, he's not interested in us as a football club. GHTF

It's a strange one. SD entered a joint venture with rangers retail and when the club/company that supplies the customers for this joint venture they bail them out but with an incentive to pay back and if needed the possibility of a further drawdown if so required.

Then a guy who is that much of a proven liar that even his eyes are crooked (auld jokes are the best) gets him ousted, paints him as a bad guy and makes it look like he's taking them for a ride... and you wonder why he's said he wants the loan back?

For an outsider it seems bizarre that you want a guy who you wouldn't trust to tell you the time of day but not a successful billionaire benefactor who would need the club to survive in order to gain out of the investment made.

It's a strange one. SD entered a joint venture with rangers retail and when the club/company that supplies the customers for this joint venture they bail them out but with an incentive to pay back and if needed the possibility of a further drawdown if so required.

Then a guy who is that much of a proven liar that even his eyes are crooked (auld jokes are the best) gets him ousted, paints him as a bad guy and makes it look like he's taking them for a ride... and you wonder why he's said he wants the loan back?

For an outsider it seems bizarre that you want a guy who you wouldn't trust to tell you the time of day but not a successful billionaire benefactor who would need the club to survive in order to gain out of the investment made.

A 'joint venture' would suggest an arrangement that is mutually beneficial, the deal we have with SD is anything but that.

Many of us remain unconvinced by DK btw, it isn't a straight case of wanting Cashley out and therefore being Pro-King.

I've not been on here much but the Sevco statement confuses me.....I thought they paid the loan in full back at the start of December.

Or was that lies?

No, no, not lies, just a little misunderstanding. After all, everyone involved in the whole Sevco club/company business are paragons of virtue and would never be dishonest.

A 'joint venture' would suggest an arrangement that is mutually beneficial, the deal we have with SD is anything but that.

Many of us remain unconvinced by DK btw, it isn't a straight case of wanting Cashley out and therefore being Pro-King.

More precisely

A 'joint venture' suggests an arrangement that is intended to be mutually beneficial.

What you've got here is a failed joint venture

I dunno. SD paid for the strips to be made and did the selling in their own stores. The apparent deal % split (without the loan) seemed alright for what you were getting.

Given the other options at the time it must have been the best option.

Obviously the loan changed all that.

Given a choice between king and ashley.. i wouldn't want king anywhere near my club and that's just with his history.

I wouldn't be happy with ashley but no chance of King.

I dunno. SD paid for the strips to be made and did the selling in their own stores. The apparent deal % split (without the loan) seemed alright for what you were getting.

Given the other options at the time it must have been the best option.

Obviously the loan changed all that.

Given a choice between king and ashley.. i wouldn't want king anywhere near my club and that's just with his history.

I wouldn't be happy with ashley but no chance of King.

Right the way through this saga the problem for Rangers fans has been that lots of pigs have been able to get at the trough but none of them has had enough of a stake to make it worth keeping the trough filled.