Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Has the 5M loan been paid back to sports direct yet remember hearing someone say in court couple of weeks back it has been paid!!?

Absolutely, totally, and 100% paid. Apart from the fact they haven't transferred the cash. That's actually paraphrased from one of the top guys in charge. No joke.

Next time I've got a supplier chasing me that'll be my excuse. I'm sure it will go down well.

download1.jpg

Got a funny felling that Xmas and bank holidays will be getting blamed as to why MASH doesn't have the cash in March.

Rangers probably have better things to spend it on now Falkirk and Hibs are chasing and Warburton has been found out

And you will continue to chase :lol:

Good luck in the play off final once Hibs, Hibs it.

Such a vile human being Dave King, happily robbing people of their life savings and investments to make a quick buck.

Incredible Rangers Fans vilify Craig Whyte yet hero worship King, is there any difference between them?

http://www.bdlive.co.za/opinion/columnists/2013/09/02/undictated-the-dogged-mr-chipps-who-brought-dave-king-to-book

Such a vile human being Dave King, happily robbing people of their life savings and investments to make a quick buck.

Incredible Rangers Fans vilify Craig Whyte yet hero worship King, is there any difference between them?

http://www.bdlive.co.za/opinion/columnists/2013/09/02/undictated-the-dogged-mr-chipps-who-brought-dave-king-to-book

Yes there is a difference. Craiggy has google eyes and Dave has shifty eyes

Yes there is a difference. Craiggy has google eyes and Dave has shifty eyes

Amusing story: In 1995, my friend's dad was one of the lead architects of the new Celtic Park, and he said that every single time Fergus McCann asked a question, two people would answer simultaneously. Every single time.

I had a brief job at Celtic Park at that point, checking seats to see they wouldn't fall apart. As it turned out, it was that dude plummeting over the side of the top tier during the Newcastle game that was the main issue.

Edited by flyingrodent