Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That was mildly amusing Bennett.

All getting a bit interesting now though.

If Rangers find themselves in the play-offs again, there must once more be a danger they'll miss out.

This seasons finished for us, very similar to last season when things started going wrong and I really can't see us changing our playing style.

This seasons finished for us, very similar to last season when things started going wrong and I really can't see us changing our playing style.

You do this pessimistic thing though Bennett.

I'm that way inclined too and from a Rangers fan, it marks a nice departure from the world of thepundit.

However, Rangers remain strong favourites to win the League and if thereafter necessary, to win through the play-offs.

Given their grotesque advantages however, it's hilarious that it's in any doubt.

That was mildly amusing Bennett.All getting a bit interesting now though.If Rangers find themselves in the play-offs again, there must once more be a danger they'll miss out.

♫... We are Rangers....We face dangers...♫

January signings? Personally think the squad is just too small and the players are tired.

Given how badly Rangers* have haemorrhaged money the last two years, I'd be astonished if any transfer fees were spent. Shrewd loan signings, perhaps, but its surely a case of players having to leave before any are brought in.

Given how badly Rangers* have haemorrhaged money the last two years, I'd be astonished if any transfer fees were spent. Shrewd loan signings, perhaps, but its surely a case of players having to leave before any are brought in.

Half season ticket sales would cover a deal, backed by departures of bell, templeton etc

Half season ticket sales would cover a deal, backed by departures of bell, templeton etc

You know if you let them go you need to pay up the contracts... unless someone will give you money for them

January signings? Personally think the squad is just too small and the players are tired.

Lack of competition for places maybe playing a part but I reckon its more down to A: Getting caught up in the early hype and believing we were better than we were and B: Teams know our weaknesses and how to play against our system, we have no other options.

Yesterday we were naive again and it played right in to Falkirk's hands, we need to be more organised/tighter, we need toughen up and get someone in who can dish it out a bit, a bit of directness wouldn't go amiss as we take too long to set up attacks.