Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The stuff with Phil.

Dear readers grave news reaches me from the deepest darkest depths of sevconia, they dear readers are in deep trouble (please donate) and according to my source David Cunningham King esq is ready to pull the plug. With General Mikes tank platoons surrounding Ibrox; dear readers the end is nigh and remember that this intrepid reporter brought you the news first.

Grave times indeed for the Klan as my source who is close to General Mike has assured me that he will crush the sevconians into dust and turn Ibrokes into a giant retail outlet, remember this intrepid reporter can only provide this service if you click on the donate button dear readers.

Dear readers grave news reaches me from the deepest darkest depths of sevconia, they dear readers are in deep trouble (please donate) and according to my source David Cunningham King esq is ready to pull the plug. With General Mikes tank platoons surrounding Ibrox; dear readers the end is nigh and remember that this intrepid reporter brought you the news first.

Grave times indeed for the Klan as my source who is close to General Mike has assured me that he will crush the sevconians into dust and turn Ibrokes into a giant retail outlet, remember this intrepid reporter can only provide this service if you click on the donate button dear readers.

A decent parody Bennett, but not really relevant to the discussion.

Like with Tedi yesterday, it's much easier to attack extreme positions that nobody on here actually holds, than to address the developments that have in fact unfolded.

Hiding from reality hasn't gone well before, but that doesn't seem to matter.

The stuff about his QC giving an explicit statement in court regarding something aready having taken place, that quite simply hadn't.

Didn't miss it Bennett, did you?

Qc's are dicks, haven't you learned anything from the bralts?

Successful conmen tell people what they want to hear, even if any sensible person could see it was clearly untrue. Even Dave King probably can't believe the extent to which the Sevconians lap up every word that comes out of his mouth.

At any given time, if a lie seems a better option than being truthful, then he will go with the lie.

It's all very well for us diddy club supporters to laugh, but think of the smart Rangers fans.

The fans who saw through all the bullshit The ones who don't buy into the hype.

The fans who were grateful when Mike Ashley rescued the club in its hour of need.

Our hearts must go out to these guys.. The real Rangers supporters....All 153 of them....

Edited by saint john

I'm pondering at what point the bears turn and start treating King the same as they have all their other 'saviours' , angrily declaring that they knew all along he was a wrong 'un...........

Have these people never hear 'Won't Get Fooled Again'?

The Press tells 'Rangers' fans what their opinions is, the Daily Record told them to think that Sarver was a bad 'un and that King was a good 'un, it really is as simple as that.

The Press tells 'Rangers' fans what their opinions is, the Daily Record told them to think that Sarver was a bad 'un and that King was a good 'un, it really is as simple as that.

And yet it's called the Daily Rhebel on their forums.

I'm pondering at what point the bears turn and start treating King the same as they have all their other 'saviours' , angrily declaring that they knew all along he was a wrong 'un...........

Not until they've got another saviour lined up to be their sugar-daddy.

I don't know if the Daily Record is exclusively responsible, but you're dead right about there being an unthinking group response formed in the case of each situation that unfolds.

Certain figures in the narrative become flavour of the month, while others are deemed outcasts, simply it appears, because they are.

It's all part of the ongoing tragicomedy.

That will be a good while yet. He is one of them. Look how long they gave McCoist. Those fools are so easy to play.

Ken Fitlike, on 13 Dec 2015 - 14:51, said:

Fool me once, shame on you,

Fool me twice, shame on me,

Fool me three times, We ur a peepul.