Tommy from the Phone Ins

Anyone heard this guy? Hes a taxi driving Celtic fan who phones up numerous radio stations under various aliases due to being barred under his real name. Hes an absolute mentalist, but hilarious at the same time. Hes the same guy who threatened to do in Ewen Cameron and called Hugh Keevins a soup taker. I'm sure he was the guy who called Jim Traynor a fat racist c**t too. :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone heard this guy? Hes a taxi driving Celtic fan who phones up numerous radio stations under various aliases due to being barred under his real name. Hes an absolute mentalist, but hilarious at the same time. Hes the same guy who threatened to do in Ewen Cameron and called Hugh Keevins a soup taker. I'm sure he was the guy who called Jim Traynor a fat racist c**t too. :lol:

Total fruitloop. Not you, him. :P

I've heard him late night on Talksport, i'm sure he says he's from dumbarton, and also mentioned he got a black wife and how his kids suffer because of mixed hertiage

The guy is a total bellend that loves the sound of his own voice.

I've heard him late night on Talksport, i'm sure he says he's from dumbarton, and also mentioned he got a black wife and how his kids suffer because of mixed hertiage

The guy is a total bellend that loves the sound of his own voice.

Well, it looks like we've narrowed the suspects down to 90% of the WUMs on P&B

Well, it looks like we've narrowed the suspects down to 90% of the WUMs on P&B

,He was on the other week saying he's moving to Donegal,buying a farm there,as the Irish are persecuted in Scotland. This from a guy from Dumbarton.

That the guy who is on Talksport every night muttering the words "Zionist conspiracy"?Sounds like him.

Tommy can get offended at the drop of hat, just another typical Celtic fan.

I like the slow talking Celtic fan who phones real radio (Laurie?) No one does brown nosing like he does.

Tommy can get offended at the drop of hat, just another typical Celtic fan.

I like the slow talking Celtic fan who phones real radio (Laurie?) No one does brown nosing like he does.

Not even you ? when someone points out imaginary meanings to fanzine front pages?

wink.gif

:lol: I agree.

What about William from Bathgate?

"Hello Jim What's going on at Ibrox Jim any news Jim Kris Boyd Jim any signings Jim I'll be there on Saturday Jim either way Jim"

He is either on a sponsored Jimathon or going for a Guiness book of records entry. Most "Jim's" in under a minute.

:lol: I agree.

What about William from Bathgate?

"Hello Jim What's going on at Ibrox Jim any news Jim Kris Boyd Jim any signings Jim I'll be there on Saturday Jim either way Jim"

He is either on a sponsored Jimathon or going for a Guiness book of records entry. Most "Jim's" in under a minute.

95% of callers are complete cringefests :lol:

Aye he's on Talksport almost every late night/early morning.

I think he's hilarious,always makes me LOL.

I agree with you, I think he's brilliant. Heard he has six addresses and works full time claiming for wives and 23 weans. Apart from that, he is full time on everywhere, and is booked into the fringe at next years Embra festival

Ah, Tommy the taxi driver. A more appropriate spokesman for the "Celtic family" you could not find.

He said he is converting to Islam and is moving to Ireland. The man is dangerously deluded and is on the verge of lunacy.

I hope our security forces are monitoring this absolute nutcase. He seems to have been brainwashed to the point that would fly a plane into a building as part of a moral crusade.

A dangerous fool of a man.

Archived