Lochend fc

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lochend also have a brilliant sunday team and again would put some EOS teams to shame in terms of organisation etc, Scott Reid does a power off work for that particular part of the club and his attention to detail is 2nd to none..

Is it true that this wont be the first time leith have merged with another club as for Lochend again is it not true that the ex east of scotland and Juniors just want to play with their pals and though they maybe good players dont have the disapline to play in these leagues that is why they play amature level ???

Is it true that this wont be the first time leith have merged with another club as for Lochend again is it not true that the ex east of scotland and Juniors just want to play with their pals and though they maybe good players dont have the disapline to play in these leagues that is why they play amature level ???

Please ask santa for a pc with spell check :lol:

L plate u seem to be well informed about everything , so would jimmy urquhart be part all this . I hear he think is the best coach at Lochend done the select sides for years

I know bits and bobs about whats going on with a possible merger but its still early days, as for the best coach at lochend well thats simple its easily Mark Paterson, he guided the sunday team to the Scottish cup final last season and is renowned for his excellent training methods and his loud voice :eek:.... but best at the club by a mile

I've watched them a few times this they try and play football , never seen any trouble when I've seen them , think they got rid of the fools last season the mangers Lothian doesn't seem to stand for it

whats a Manger? or do you mean MERGER??:D

Having a set up from the first kids age right through to the oldest youth with amateur teams and an EoS team is the way forward. One club offering progression and indentity with the ability to raise funds to better faciilities by being a community club. The problem is tho when two separate clubs come together there will always be a more dominant force and the lesser force will fade out, which wont please people. It creates an "us and them" divide.

But if its done right, its an example of exactly how grass roots football in this country should be.

Patersons a clown seen him at a few Eos game you here him before you see him

Ive seen him a few times and to be honest he has never tried to make me laugh and he doesnt have a big red nose, wear make up, or big baggy clothes etc so how can he be a Clown?

But he is a top coach and works hard at the game....

Top guy and would enhance any football set up!!

On the rank at the airport with Fraser just now and he knows nothing about it! he came storming across in his 1997 loafers to my taxi(double chocolate muffin handmade by his BOMA Padsy in hand) and started banging on my window! He's raging that he hasnt been mentioned on here so could we please give the 4 minute SPL legend his due and recognise that he is the 4th driving force behind the mighty Lochend. Well done pal, so proud of you adding that 4th ball drill to your repetoire in the summer!

Rap Baget(offically out of the EOS loop since my dismissal :( )

There could be an announcement tonight from some1 at Lochend. The players have been told to conrigate earlier than usual at training. Source; 1 of the players. As a matter of interest, can clubs just tender there resignation to the league they are playing in at any time if they are merging/taking over a club or are there certain stipulations that must be adhered too?

Archived