Lochend fc

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a matter of interest, can clubs just tender there resignation to the league they are playing in at any time if they are merging/taking over a club or are there certain stipulations that must be adhered too?

Clubs can resign from leagues as and when they wish, e.g. it happens when clubs can't raise a team or go bust. Gordon AFC resigned from the Border Amateurs in the summer, and Forfar West End resigned from the East Juniors in September/October.

Similarly, clubs can always amend their constitutions, sign new players, form new XIs, bring new people onto the committee, etc. as desired.

Some things do require approval from the authorities, e.g. I think name changes must be approved.

i think whoever is manager they will storm that first division esp with the players they have all eos players anyway but still think it should be oggi he was asked by couple of eos sides earlier this season but said no to stay at lochend cause this was happning

i think whoever is manager they will storm that first division esp with the players they have all eos players anyway but still think it should be oggi he was asked by couple of eos sides earlier this season but said no to stay at lochend cause this was happning

You mean Oggi asked EOS clubs !!

I think everyone is being very harsh on my good chum fraser, it was only last sat that he was at my flat for a sleep over and the excitement in his high pitched voice was rather humbling!

He was telling me how much he was enjoying being a manager and that the players were responding to his tactics etc and the benifit off gaining his early touches certificate last summer was paying dividends!!!

After our long chat about the lochend leith rivalry we both slipped into our respective club jammies and settled down to match of the day,eager to listen to after match interviews so as we can pick up wee one liners for our own inspirational team talks like

" keep it tight at the back"

"play as a team"

And my all time favourite

" play passing football"

But please dont tell gary amos that fraser was drinking his ovaltine from one of my fifty leith ath mugs!!!

Would be an interesting move, heard from various sources Lochend are a good side, and could easily compete in the EoS 1st Division. However, would their players be able to maintain the difference in quality between amateur and EoS? And could they attract current EoS players to help them improve. I have my doubts.

Also, any development in Seafield would be excellent, as I remember going down there years ago and it was dreadful, but how long would this take?

Archived