Suits

19QOS19

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Broony88 said:

Bump. Anyone still watching this ? Having Mike back was brilliant but only one episode was disappointing, It needs wrapped up as it's just not anywhere near as good. Watchable but only just. 

As long as Donna is in it, it's worth watching.

Sarah Rafferty.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice end and another Meghan Markle joke as well. Dave's decision to drop Suits just as she started going out with Prince Harry was rather silly - if nothing else, their viewing figures would have been boosted by Mail Online journalists.

Feel good finale. This felt like one of the better seasons of the show tbh. Honestly I'd have called it a day with this show like 4 years ago. However, the introduction of Alex & Samantha got me right back into the show. I'll miss the recent version of the show.

Agree with this 100%.

Thought the last season was absolute garbage. It seemed to me like it just became some kind indulgence project - no great writing or story-lines, just folk that probably quite like each other getting together and shooting some scenes.

The first few seasons were excellent but once Mike's secret was unveiled, it felt like it was straining for a storyline. At most, it should have ended when Mike and Rachel left in season 7.

Not sure about others but I have very little interest in a spin off with Jessica. I don't think folk have been battering Patrick Adams' door down with offers for other work so I fully expect a Mike/Harvey spin off in the next few years.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Was recommended this show by someone in work and started watching at the start of lockdown. Just watched the final episode tonight. Excellent series but the finale felt rushed with everything happening right at the end, I’m guessing the show ended suddenly and they had to wrap it up sharpish? Louis was by the far best character, loved him.

• 5 months later...

Very late to this but started watching Suits a couple of weeks ago after Netflix kept putting it up on my recommendations. Battered through to the end of Season 2 and have quite enjoyed it. Agree with an earlier post that said they are all quite terrible people but still very interesting to watch. I've heard it goes downhill after Season 5 so another few seasons before that decline kicks in hopefully.

And yes, Donna is incredible :wub:

• 3 months later...
On 27/09/2019 at 14:06, Stu said:

Nice end and another Meghan Markle joke as well. Dave's decision to drop Suits just as she started going out with Prince Harry was rather silly - if nothing else, their viewing figures would have been boosted by Mail Online journalists.

Just caught up on the final season there, out of interest what was the other Meghan Markle joke? I noticed one, must have missed the other.

• 1 year later...

Just finished this the other day. Absolutely loved this show from the off but Mike was always a big part of it and once he went it wasn't quite the same. I did enjoy the other characters though but Mike's mental memory is what made it stand out.

Quite sad to have finished it mind you. Saw the ending a mile away of course, Harvey was always going with Mike. It sometimes felt forced but there was a lot of heart in the show. Will miss Louis; a quality character. You forget how much we hated him in the early days. Donna is an absolute goddess.

Thought Viva La Vida playing with Harvey at the end was a perfect accompaniment as well.