19QOS19

Suits

6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Back July 17th. Pearson, the spin off starts the same night.

Will Pearson be accompanying Suits on Netflix here?

Will Pearson be accompanying Suits on Netflix here?

No official word yet but I’m sure Netflix will do some deal with them.

Suits season 9 started last night for those who didn’t know. Only 10 episodes this season.

Bump. Anyone still watching this ? Having Mike back was brilliant but only one episode was disappointing, It needs wrapped up as it's just not anywhere near as good. Watchable but only just. 

Edited by Broony88

7 hours ago, Broony88 said:

Bump. Anyone still watching this ? Having Mike back was brilliant but only one episode was disappointing, It needs wrapped up as it's just not anywhere near as good. Watchable but only just. 

As long as Donna is in it, it's worth watching.

Sarah Rafferty.jpg

That was the best episode for a good few seasons IMO. No clue how the finale will go, there feels like loads of ground still to cover. 

Nice end and another Meghan Markle joke as well. Dave's decision to drop Suits just as she started going out with Prince Harry was rather silly - if nothing else, their viewing figures would have been boosted by Mail Online journalists.

Feel good finale. This felt like one of the better seasons of the show tbh. Honestly I'd have called it a day with this show like 4 years ago. However, the introduction of Alex & Samantha got me right back into the show. I'll miss the recent version of the show.

Can't believe i only got into this show a month ago, I've binged it up to season 8 now, the show defo misses something with both Mike and Jessica away but alex and samantha add their own quirks to it

Louis litt is one of the best characters in a tv show, 

Feel good finale. This felt like one of the better seasons of the show tbh. Honestly I'd have called it a day with this show like 4 years ago. However, the introduction of Alex & Samantha got me right back into the show. I'll miss the recent version of the show.

Agree with this 100%.

Thought the last season was absolute garbage. It seemed to me like it just became some kind indulgence project - no great writing or story-lines, just folk that probably quite like each other getting together and shooting some scenes.

The first few seasons were excellent but once Mike's secret was unveiled, it felt like it was straining for a storyline. At most, it should have ended when Mike and Rachel left in season 7.

Not sure about others but I have very little interest in a spin off with Jessica. I don't think folk have been battering Patrick Adams' door down with offers for other work so I fully expect a Mike/Harvey spin off in the next few years.

Scrolling through some of the latest additions to Netflix this caught my eye:

image.png.8572e9746796f440566bd2e689890df8.png

Turns out the show has been remade in South Korea (above), but also Japan (below). They both only seem to have ran for a single season.

image.png.26f2fa6ac68f2b3dd29a13d563ecff24.png