Suits

19QOS19

• 3 weeks later...

Who's been watching this on Dave?

Shock ending to Monday's episode if a bit convenient. How do we think that transpired? Solof? Hartman? Or is it something totally different from his investment banker days?

I'm not sure, as I don't see how they could have worked out that he didn't got to law school from recent events. Also I noticed they charged him with conspiracy to commit fraud(rather than fraud) which either means that they don't have enough evidence yet, or the charge isn't related to him not having a law degree

Just noticed that was the "mid season finale" too so it's not back on in the US til January! Mental that they can basically take a full year to get through a series considering it 'ended' in the USA in August

Edited by paul-r-cfc

• 4 weeks later...

Reckon it'll be the background check from that deal Rachel did a few episodes before the end.

I just watched the whole thing over the last couple of months. It's good, not up there with the best programs - far too many plot devices (Trevor & his girlfriend being the prime example) but the jovial banter side of it is quality. The cases were always fairly interesting too, and Louis was class (he did wane a but as it went on)

Harvey came out with a brilliant line "this better not end up you in bed with her, telling her your secret" found that a real subtle break of the fourth wall, even tho it turned out inconsequential.

Really enjoyed it on the whole.

• 2 months later...

I think it's gonna end up being Jessica tbh as a curve ball. Too obvious if it's the priest seen as he got arrested almost immediately after seeing him

Would only make sense for it to be Jessica if she wanted to sell out Harvey as that's clearly the intention of the prosecutor.

Quite a few people know now... An outside bet may be the girl who hacked the Harvard/bar database for him. A lot of these hackers go legit and start working for the government and such like in security - possible storyline there?

Unlikely. But just a thought.

Would only make sense for it to be Jessica if she wanted to sell out Harvey as that's clearly the intention of the prosecutor.

Quite a few people know now... An outside bet may be the girl who hacked the Harvard/bar database for him. A lot of these hackers go legit and start working for the government and such like in security - possible storyline there?

Unlikely. But just a thought.

Guess she's likely to come back into it at some point but wouldn't expect her although it makes more sense than most other ones. Only one that would seem to have anything to gain from it

• 2 weeks later...