Suits

19QOS19

Not sure what to make of Hardman yet, other than I like his second name. Very intriguing character though.

Probably just me, but i think the actor's performance detracts slightly from what has the opportunity to be an amazing character. With someone else playing it ever so slightly different it could have been absolutely amazing.

Just finished watching Ep5 of Season 2

Smurph, don't even think of reading this one

seriously don't because it'll ruin it again.

Donna Fired. I think she would have survived if she hadn't caved and shredded the document. Now i guess we'll never find out about the can-opener thing sad.gifsad.gif

Jessica was always going to be the one to fire her after Harvey's previous attempt's have always fallen through.

Donna Fired. I think she would have survived if she hadn't caved and shredded the document. Now i guess we'll never find out about the can-opener thing sad.gifsad.gif

Jessica was always going to be the one to fire her after Harvey's previous attempt's have always fallen through.

:( , gutted she is gone as i doubt her replacement will be as good :(

The ending was really sad. Donna was an excellent character and I think she would've been spared if she never shredded the document too. Did anything happen after Harvey showed her the lift and you saw him and Mike staring at each other? My link never showed me the end credits so I don't know where it cut off exactly.

Just finished watching S2 Ep7

Donna's BACK!!!!!

It basically revolved around the trial that Harvey would face had they not settled. Mike is definately emerging to be the stand-out lawyer in the season. There is some fore-shadowing that Mike and Harvey are going to disagree soon in a BIG way. The comments "maybe your not the one to teach me" might lead to them splitting up?

Daniel v Jessica stepped up a notch. Going to a vote next week. I think Daniel will re-gain control of the firm.

Just finished watching S2 Ep7

Donna's BACK!!!!!

It basically revolved around the trial that Harvey would face had they not settled. Mike is definately emerging to be the stand-out lawyer in the season. There is some fore-shadowing that Mike and Harvey are going to disagree soon in a BIG way. The comments "maybe your not the one to teach me" might lead to them splitting up?

Daniel v Jessica stepped up a notch. Going to a vote next week. I think Daniel will re-gain control of the firm.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mike in a tug-of-war between Harvey and Jessica and Lewis and Daniel before the end of the season. There's clearly a growing respect between Mike and Lewis, even a hint of friendship before the Dictaphone-bug incident, and Mike obviously hasn't witnessed the same side of Daniel that Jessica and Harvey have.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the fallout from Harvey's decision to settle, effectively telling Jessica he doesn't trust her to win the trial. This could be what saves his relationship with Mike, the fact that he's put his faith in his judgement ahead of the boss'.

Edited by Stewbo

• 2 weeks later...

Has Donna got the best tits on television? I think so ;)

Also Louis' dance when he gets made partner is amazing laugh.gif

Posting mid episode so if this is irrelevant I will retract it later