Suits

19QOS19

On Dave. I saw the trailor a while back and thought it looked decent. I have watched the first 2 episodes and am totally hooked! It can take me a while to "get on" with characters, but I have liked everyone so far, in their respective roles. Anyone else into this then, or has it slid under the radar due to the channel it's on? (I was shocked DAVE got it tbh)

Its good fun, the sleazy boss guy (cant remember his name) is my favourite character.

Louis? Yeah he's good. I remember him for a short role in Hostel. Creepy actor, but plays it well. Reminds me of Bugs Bunny when he smiles :lol:

It took me by surprise that it's on Dave too. Would have missed this show if someone hadn't mentioned it in the New US TV shows thread, glad they did as it's quite good. It's a bit like Franklin and Bash, but not shit.

Totally hooked on it. I had been looking for a show for a while that i'd have a whole season to watch at once as there is no better feeling than finding something like that and it taking over your life for a couple of days. Watched the first episode at my mates while he slept at like 4am one morning and didn't go to sleep til about 8 after watching as many episodes as i could before being unable to keep my eyes open any longer.

It's a really interesting dynamic having just about every single character a strong minded person, and seeing how they all bounce off each other.

Can't wait for season two, hopefully it gets longer than 12 episodes this time.

A fine show indeed... Looking forward to tonight's episode.

Astounded Dave managed to get it.

Was going to jokingly post there must be a Top Gear themed episode - then we had Tuesday's which revolved around a company that makes engines for racing cars :rolleyes:

Great show.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't watch a lot of TV, although I really should, but I watched a few episodes of this when it was on one of the marathon things on Dave and it was quality. However, I missed the first half an hour or so so I don't know where I started watching from. Where would I be able to watch from the beginning?

I don't watch a lot of TV, although I really should, but I watched a few episodes of this when it was on one of the marathon things on Dave and it was quality. However, I missed the first half an hour or so so I don't know where I started watching from. Where would I be able to watch from the beginning?

My link

• 1 month later...

I have to say it has fast became one of my favourite shows on the box of late. I'm a little gutted that the season finale is on tuesday, but I'm glad it will be back for season 2 with 16 episodes this time.

I didn't realise that Harvey played The Spirit!

Here is the real question though. The Blonde or Brunette?...

In the last 2 days I've managed to fire through this whole series after reading you lot's reviews. It's fantastic. Doesn't take long to get into at all and all the characters are well used. Clever show, will be on the look out for season 2, one of the best opening series I've ever seen. :D

• 2 months later...

Going to watch the whole first series over the next couple of days (4/12 episodes done) and then watch what Season 2 episodes I've missed and then follow on from there. Absolutely loving it. They're re-showing the first season on Dave again but it coincides with the football. Silly Dave.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished watching the first season on Saturday and caught up with season two tonight. Amazing. The cliffhanger at the end of season one was obvious but I couldn't wait more than 15 minutes until I buckled for confirmation. I don't know how people could have lasted the year or so between seasons.

Mike just needs to patch things up with Rachel...

I'm disappointed at the lack of posts on this thread. It's an amazing TV show!

Brilliant programme, only problem is waiting the week for the next installment.

Daniel Hardman's going to be an excellent addition over the duration I think. Watched the first ep of Season two the same day as I watched the last episode of Season 3 of Breaking Bad too, so watching him pop up was slightly surreal for the first few seconds :lol: