Lidl Inferno Pizza

Haven't you just described the Commonwealth Games?

Ha! Well, I'm pretty sure Liz McColgan has a Commonwealth medal or two, and I know for a fact she honked on the crack pipe throughout her career, so I suppose I did, H_B.

Good old Liz Lynch. She's Dundonian as f**k.

Ha! Well, I'm pretty sure Liz McColgan has a Commonwealth medal or two, and I know for a fact she honked on the crack pipe throughout her career, so I suppose I did, H_B.

Ah,that would be the same Liz that has previous, a cert for the boxing team.

You are possibly too young to remember this, but she won a Sports Personality of the Year award in 1980-something. She strolled up to the stage in an evening dress glammed up to f**k (still looked horrendous though), and stood patiently waiting as the presenter gave a spiel of her achievements and handed her the award, then made the fatal mistake of asking her to say a few words. It was like listening to neddy, jacked up version of one of the Broons.

Ah,that would be the same Liz that has previous, a cert for the boxing team.

Like I said, Zen: Dundonian as f**k. Nae c**t messes, particularly with our top athletes.

Once I've finished my campaign of terror against the Olympic committee I intend on petitioning the local council to erect a statue of oor Liz in the city centre. By the time the week is out I'll have a bronze version of her in the starting blocks strategically placed in front of Desperate Dan, giving the impression she's about to take one up the shite pipe from the Dandy's top boy.

You are possibly too young to remember this, but she won a Sports Personality of the Year award in 1980-something. She strolled up to the stage in an evening dress glammed up to f**k (still looked horrendous though), and stood patiently waiting as the presenter gave a spiel of her achievements and handed her the award, then made the fatal mistake of asking her to say a few words. It was like listening to neddy, jacked up version of one of the Broons.

Yas!

"Eh pure want tae thank a'body wha voted fur iz, fuckin' cheers, aye. Check thon Zola Budd, fuckin' "Awright nae-shoes!". Yaaas! Fleet rule ya bas. Perty at meh hoose."

A proud moment in our city's history, jupe.

Yas!

"Eh pure want tae thank a'body wha voted fur iz, fuckin' cheers, aye. Check thon Zola Budd, fuckin' "Awright nae-shoes!". Yaaas! Fleet rule ya bas. Perty at meh hoose."

A proud moment in our city's history, jupe.

:lol:

Don't think you're a million miles off with that quote Baz. Fine work young man, fine work.

Things i love from Lidls.

1 - nobelaner beer, ten dinky bottles of extremely drinkable strong lager.

2 - vitasia noodles, tastes the same but a larger packet than supernoodles, koka etc. and as usual as much as you can carry for a pound.

3 - strawberry crunch breakfast type cereal, rip-off of the expensive jordans stuff but tastes the same and is a quarter of the price.

4 - white tuscan rolls, diamond shaped crusty ciabatta like rolls.

5 - pesto sauce.

6 - diced soft cheese, tub of feta soft cheese that has some kind of spicy reddish oil that can be mixed into salad stuff.

7 - chira two pack frozen doner kebabs. tastes ok but very cheap and microwave from frozen in seconds.

Things i love from Lidls.

1 - nobelaner beer, ten dinky bottles of extremely drinkable strong lager.

2 - vitasia noodles, tastes the same but a larger packet than supernoodles, koka etc. and as usual as much as you can carry for a pound.

3 - strawberry crunch breakfast type cereal, rip-off of the expensive jordans stuff but tastes the same and is a quarter of the price.

4 - white tuscan rolls, diamond shaped crusty ciabatta like rolls.

5 - pesto sauce.

6 - diced soft cheese, tub of feta soft cheese that has some kind of spicy reddish oil that can be mixed into salad stuff.

7 - chira two pack frozen doner kebabs. tastes ok but very cheap and microwave from frozen in seconds.

Not tried most of those but how can you forget:

8) Their lasagna. This is what it would have been like if it was invented in Germany. Proper stodgy, salty fare.

9) Nougat Pillow cereal. Little chocolate "pillows" filled with a Nutella-esque spread.

8)Their lasagna. This is what it would have been like if it was invented in Germany. Proper stodgy, salty fare.

9) Nougat Pillow cereal. Little chocolate "pillows" filled with a Nutella-esque spread.

Their lasagne is outstanding.

Got one today. A major plus in certain Lidls which has not been mentioned is the bakery section (Jamaica Street on Glasgow for example). The smell from the area was simply tremendous, and for something like 30p I got a large and very tasty pain au chocolat, which kicks seven shades of shit out of anything, say, Greggs would offer.

At barely over £1 this pizza looks like a bargain and so long as it's edible, there will be many more bought. I expect it be edible when I have it on Thursday night.

Had my second one last night and ate half , didn't seem as hot as 1st one . Went to bed and woke up for a pi*h at 2 , thought I'd let some wind escape , as you do when pi*hing , and had to sit down , where the fufk it came from I dont know . went to work this morning and I wasn't off the can the whole morning . I'm going for more tomorrow!

Had my second one last night and ate half , didn't seem as hot as 1st one . Went to bed and woke up for a pi*h at 2 , thought I'd let some wind escape , as you do when pi*hing , and had to sit down , where the fufk it came from I dont know . went to work this morning and I wasn't off the can the whole morning . I'm going for more tomorrow!

:lol: I know that panic well with this pizza

Seen as some people have gone slightly off topic I'll pitch in with some other Lidl gems - tins of tomatos and tubes of tomato puree are cheap as chips, 6 pitta breads for about 35p, 2 naans for 40p, you get more bang for your buck on the parmesan cheese and although expensive for Lidl they have this big U shaped chorizo thing for about £2.50 that is fecking awesome for making pasta sauces with.

Oh and don't tell anyone but their garlic mushroom things from the frozen section say it contains 15 but you'll be unlucky to find one with less than 25 in it :D

8) Their lasagna. This is what it would have been like if it was invented in Germany. Proper stodgy, salty fare.

Disappointed that you missed out the famous Grafenwalder Pils, Swampy. :(

Edited by H Wragg