Lidl Inferno Pizza

Are their actually companies commercially making pizzas that are designed not to be enjoyable?

Well no, but if you read half the reviews on the thread, you would think your going to bite into the sun.

Guest The Phoenix

Well no, but if you read half the reviews on the thread, you would think your going to bite into the sun.

A wee nibble at page three never goes wrong.

f**k lidl aldi is where its at people. That said this ring of fire pizza has me intrigued I may have to venture into the bad lands to hunt one down

I was just away to ask if they have it in Aldi. far easier for me to track down too!

Suggestions on t'internet on another forum where, spookily, this very pizza was discussed suggests Sainsburys stock it.

Admittedly, if that is so, it will be £5.99 rather than £1.29, but still....

Lidl is a great shop. Sadly the nearest one to me is at the rough end of Leith, meaning I'll have to do the junkie obstacle course to get one.

Granton is where it's at. :D

I must say Lidl is a superb shop, especially it Christmas with the biscuits, but thier stocking of Italian foods is great, the range they supply never really disappoints.

Lidl is a great shop. Sadly the nearest one to me is at the rough end of Leith, meaning I'll have to do the junkie obstacle course to get one.

The ultimate Netto Ghetto there with the Lidl, Farmfoods, Woolworths (RIP), RS McColl's and a suntan shop IIRC.

I was quite happy to get most of my shopping from there right enough, anything apart from raw meat, and fruit & veg out of Lidl / Aldi seems fine, and in some cases better than other supermarkets.

I'll have to do the junkie obstacle course to get one.

The 100m Junkie Obstacle Course would be a fine addition to the upcoming Olympics. Competitors would have to deftly weave their way through an onslaught of stumbling, sunken-eyed, hollow-cheeked f**k ups trying to crash a spare fag and "borrow" 50p for a quite obviously non-existent bus. The finish line would be a queue for methodone prescriptions through which competitors would have to burst through chest-first like a fucking boss.

The only way I'd give a passing though to attending an Olympic event would be if junkies were contesting for medals. The pole vault would be tremendous entertainment, and synchronized swimming little more than an exercise in televised drowning.

If you're reading this, Seb Coe - and I know you are, bitch - get this show on the road and your glorified school sports day may yet prove to be a success.

The 100m Junkie Obstacle Course would be a fine addition to the upcoming Olympics. Competitors would have to deftly weave their way through an onslaught of stumbling, sunken-eyed, hollow-cheeked f**k ups trying to crash a spare fag and "borrow" 50p for a quite obviously non-existent bus. The finish line would be a queue for methodone prescriptions through which competitors would have to burst through chest-first like a fucking boss.

The only way I'd give a passing though to attending an Olympic event would be if junkies were contesting for medals. The pole vault would be tremendous entertainment, and synchronized swimming little more than an exercise in televised drowning.

If you're reading this, Seb Coe - and I know you are, bitch - get this show on the road and your glorified school sports day may yet prove to be a success.

:lol: @ the image of pole-vaulting junkies now playing repeatedly in my head.

:lol: @ the image of pole-vaulting junkies now playing repeatedly in my head.

With the right incentives on offer (gear, "bus money", 10 Lambert & Butler) they'd give it a fair go. Nae c**t gives something a whirl like a determined junkie. I guarantee most of them would get halfway up towards the bar on their bendy pole before lack of technique saw them crash down onto the safety mat, where they'd get comfy, zone out and spend the rest of the competition mumbling incoherently about Daley Thompson.