Lidl Inferno Pizza

Had one of these a few weeks ago. I'd suggest to Lidl that they should have called it the 9" rectal wrecker - alas, that's probably already been copyrighted for an entirely different product.

Recommended (but only if you've got an asbestos ringpiece.)

Seriously people - if its doing all this stuff to you, you have some more fundamental issues at work here, or you shouldn't be eating food like that. Like Standfree, I frequently add chillies to my food, and when I have a curry, I generally eat fairly spicy ones. Hell, I even lived in asia for near on a year, and none of this stuff happened to me. Either their is a bit much exaggeration going on, or you have dietary issues.

Seriously people - if its doing all this stuff to you, you have some more fundamental issues at work here, or you shouldn't be eating food like that. Like Standfree, I frequently add chillies to my food, and when I have a curry, I generally eat fairly spicy ones. Hell, I even lived in asia for near on a year, and none of this stuff happened to me. Either their is a bit much exaggeration going on, or you have dietary issues.

Mild intolerance to chilis, oils etc. is hardly uncommon. It's far less likely to be a serious issue than it is simply symptomatic and minor.

Oily fish results in a fairly spectacular morning routine for me. Nothing to do with the way it's cooked or anything, I just don't seem to digest it the same way as everything else. Doesn't stop me eating it.

A nippy ring after a very spicy dish is also something that doesn't worry me.

.....or they have a different stomach from you :rolleyes:

Yep. I can't eat spicy food at all. My mouth can't handle it and my stomach certainly can't. Wouldn't go near this pizza.

On the other hand, I am very thin and yet can and do eat thousands of calories a day, without exercise and without gaining a pound. My stomach bacteria are very efficient.

Oily fish results in a fairly spectacular morning routine for me. Nothing to do with the way it's cooked or anything, I just don't seem to digest it the same way as everything else. Doesn't stop me eating it.

A nippy ring after a very spicy dish is also something that doesn't worry me.

I remember having fondue around a year and a half ago and having terrible "events" for the next 24 hours. So vast amounts of cheese seem not to agree with me.

If it causes a "trend analyst" or some other similarly titled fuckwit a moment or two's discomfort, it's all been worth it.

Well, I just went and bought myself one and there was definitely fewer 'Inferno's' compared to other types.

There's definitely something happening! :P

Edited by H Wragg

Guest The Phoenix

When will you learn? "General Nonsense" - there's a hint in the title.

Spelling mistakes on the other hand are an entirely different matter. :rolleyes:

Shopping at Lidl is perfectly acceptable.

Shoplifting at Lidl isn't - imagine the shame if you got caught.

Where as shoplifting at M&S IS. At least you can go back and buy a suit for court. Any way i will give this a bash. I used to eat some really hot stuff in Brasil......ah em. so i will buy one this week or next or Feb.

Guest The Phoenix

I honestly expected some sort of fire pizza after this thread, im pretty dissapointed, I mean its quite hot but easily edible and actually quite enjoyable.

Are their actually companies commercially making pizzas that are designed not to be enjoyable?