Lidl Inferno Pizza

Well hell, not inedible by any means but I never expected any supermarket fare to be that nippy.

Now if only LPF could find a similar supermarket curry!

I don't buy ready meal curries, they are baws. Either order a hot one from a take away or make my own with a bucket load of fresh chilli and mad spices.

The question is do I put the other one in the oven now watching the NFL? I'm away from my own toilet from 7am tomorrow and don't want it to come back on me in an airport, in another office, in a hotel where the toilet roll is always like sandpaper or even worse on the plane itself...but I am hungry.

I would try it but there's no chance I'm risking being caught shopping in Lidl.

Just take a look at some of the cars that people get out of beofre going into Lidl or Aldis. I think that you will find that their patrons have changed from when they first started in this country.

Dont get me wrong, Im not keen on their fresh meat, but for everything else they are as good as most of the bigger supermarkets. Give them a try, just take your own M&S or Sainsburys bags and no one is any the wiser.

I think we need to put together a plan so that we can all eat one of these bad boys at the same time and then note and record any after effects.

I'd love to see Lidl's sales figures for individual items to see if this thread has caused a massive spike in Alfredo's Inferno pizza sales in the Scotland region. :D

If it causes a "trend analyst" or some other similarly titled fuckwit a moment or two's discomfort, it's all been worth it.

I'd love to see Lidl's sales figures for individual items to see if this thread has caused a massive spike in Alfredo's Inferno pizza sales in the Scotland region. :D

I imagine it would be like the part in (500) Days Of Summer when they desperately try to work out how a Belle & Sebastian album has sold out in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere.

They'll be spluttering over their pie charts.

I imagine the inferno production line is at full capacity. Back to healthy eating this week but as there is no football on Saturday for me I'm having a few of the lads round to sample this delight.

Going to buy 4 infernos and put one top of the other to create some sort of super Satan calzone. Finish it of with cheese on top and a garlic mayo dip on the side.... Will I get done for manslaughter or is this technically murder?