Lidl Inferno Pizza

Maryhill Lidl - no sign

City Centre Lidl - no sign

It hit home to me on the subway home from town that I'd spent almost an hour walking from Glasgow Uni to Maryhill to Jamaica St looking for a fucking frozen pizza. Had to settle for a bottle of orange lucozade and an apple fritt chew bar as consolation.

• 1 year later...

They were different spice levels each time I had one - a couple were meh but the other couple were heavy sweat material.

Aye, definitely. I had one and was thinking that it was hardly spicy at all. The next week I had another one and it was fuckin roastin. Was shiting liquid within 10 minutes. I like hit food but it was fuckin burning.

What? No!

Lidl lasagne is literally the only lasagne I choose to eat. I love it! Whats happened to it?

Around 2 years ago it got decanted into cheaper looking green and white packaging, no picture and no Alfredo branding. I don't think I could even finish it, crushing disappointment, I have not had one since.

Around 2 years ago it got decanted into cheaper looking green and white packaging, no picture and no Alfredo branding. I don't think I could even finish it, crushing disappointment, I have not had one since.

Oh, I saw some of those when I was in Scotland last, I thought it was just a packaging change. :(

Ive been genuinely looking forward to a Lidl lasagne, I live in a Lidl free country.