Sign in to follow this  
Lambie's Pigeon Feed

Lidl Inferno Pizza

Had one last night, followed later by two bottles of Champion Ale. In retrospect that was never going to work.

200px-Nagasakibomb.jpg

Bought 1 and will have it at some point this week, Due to this thread i also bought the lasagne which i had last night, was excellent for the price

In response to xbl, my guts don't cope well with spicy food. Stupid idea having the fuckin pizza to be honest.

Okay tried this last night yes it was hot and it did burn my mouth for about 20 minutes bit it wasn't from the toppings there was a few wee bits of red chilly some sweet chilly and some pepperoni so it must be the sauce stuff that contains the heat. As for the rest of the pizza its fairly poor you can get much better pizzas from aldi for the same money although less fiery granted.

As for side effects I have a pretty cast iron stomach but this thing has burnt the f**k out my ring even baby wipes don't help I knew I was in trouble last night something didn't feel right shortly after I finished the b*****d

stuck some nandos VERY hot peri peri sauce on it and munched it down. Fucking fantastic.

Down to 99p tomorrow !

And for just another £ 1.25 you can wash it down with a bottle of Bishops Finger ( that's got to be dark brown in colour ) Ale . :)

Down to 99p tomorrow !

Picked up the last 2 in East Kilbride at this price, tonight and tomorrow's scran for the Euros sorted :D

Not a Lidl for miles but have any of you tried Nandos Hot Peri-Peri Groove Cut crisps frae Asda? Vicious, ah tell ye. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Not a Lidl for miles but have any of you tried Nandos Hot Peri-Peri Groove Cut crisps frae Asda? Vicious, ah tell ye. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I'll get some tomorrow .

Just passed a lidl in one of Gatesheads (many) rougher areas and got one of these bad boys. Plan is to have it with a few beers one night, I am moist in anticipation.

Off the specific topic but I had an Asda 'scorching hot' vindaloo (from their chilled 'takeaway' counter bit). Was just a notch below inedible. Well hotter than the Lidl pizza IMO.

Off the specific topic but I had an Asda 'scorching hot' vindaloo (from their chilled 'takeaway' counter bit). Was just a notch below inedible. Well hotter than the Lidl pizza IMO.

Yes! I made the mistake of getting that from the cheapo/reduced/nearly out of date section. Thinking supermarket hot, ain't that hot. It was unbelievably hot, Man Vs Food hot!

Hmm. I looked at that, and like the poster above, assumed it was going to be "supermarket hot", which is not hot. Instead I opted for the chilli and chocolate curry and it was absolutely rancid. I made a fatal error in my microwaveable curry choice.

I had one of these a few weeks ago without reading this thread. I had two slices and felt like I was going to die. I'm going to prepare properly this time and scran the whole lot.