Lidl Inferno Pizza

Aye thats pretty much where I draw the line awsell. I love hot food (up to a level where the taste is still good) but once it starts burning my puss off and making me feel ill then its no worth trying to act the bigman by having 5 ghost chillies and lying in your bed crying and sweating for the next three days.

I have a morbid curiosity about ghost chillies. I know full well how badly they'd f**k me up, but there's a lingering desire to give one a pop. Just to see what it's like.

Part of me is putting way too much stock in The Simpsons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMR53zHrdzg&feature=related

If there's even the slightest hope of tripping out and meeting a wise fox voiced by Johnny Cash, I think I'd be prepared to throw caution to the wind.

Dorset Naga is the hottest widely available one (by that I mean Tesco sell it)

I found one in a Caribbean food supply shop called a "Devils Penis" ohmy.gif which is apparently around the "f**k me sideways with a chainsaw, thats hot" level of hotness.

post-31698-0-90498200-1334310400_thumb.p

Oddly enough, in relation to Johnny Cash, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I feared on the way out- of that exit anyway. Like I said, it was almost like I'd contracted an STI when I went for a pish the following morning.

Had a quick look at the youtube videos for curry hell and sadly most of them are of people succeeding (albeit in great pain) rather than anyone failing embarrassingly.

Oddly enough, in relation to Johnny Cash, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I feared on the way out- of that exit anyway. Like I said, it was almost like I'd contracted an STI when I went for a pish the following morning.

I don't recall ever suffering from serious ring-sting after eating something hot. Perhaps I eat within my tolerance level. Or maybe my arsehole's taken enough punishment over the years so it's not to be phased by matters as trivial as curry and such like. :babe2

Edited by dundeebarry

I don't recall ever suffering from serious ring-sting after eating something hot. Perhaps I eat within my tolerance level. Or maybe my arsehole's taken enough punishment over the years so it's not to be phased by matters as trivial as curry and such like. :babe2

Big Gus living up to his name eh?

Had a quick look at the youtube videos for curry hell and sadly most of them are of people succeeding (albeit in great pain) rather than anyone failing embarrassingly.

I know the sensation you speak of. There's a curry house in Dumbarton who seem unable to stick to recipes, they simply chuck heaping mounds of fresh chilies into every dish, the end result being that all their dishes taste the exact same and are hot as f**k. I used to go there occasionally as they ran a sort of weird promotion where you got a curry buffet and 10 shots of something for a set price. After sampling their "south Indian garlic chili chicken" pished one evening, I awoke the next day pissing fire. A weird place that, which makes its location all the more apt.

I'm going to my mates house tomorrow to try a hot sauce he bought. This one.

I like watching the videos on that website, The Hot Sauce Emporium. "The Source" looks absolutely lethal. I genuinely think it could kill a man.

At a ton for a 1 fluid oz bottle, it'd need to be able to kill something to get your money's worth from it.

I'm going to my mates house tomorrow to try a hot sauce he bought. This one.

I like watching the videos on that website, The Hot Sauce Emporium. "The Source" looks absolutely lethal. I genuinely think it could kill a man.

From the 'hot sauce disclaimer' page of that site:

As if tasting it wasn't enough, this daft c**t's fucking snorting it.

• 2 weeks later...

Was out on the weekly shop on Saturday morning when I spotted these very pizzas in the Lidl over here in Austria, for the pricely sum of 99 cents! I promptly snapped up two, and am about to tackle the first one this very minute.

I shall keep you updated as to the state of my arsehole as the night progresses.

A further Lidl bargain to add to the many already mentioned - their tattie wedges are cracking and are about 50p for a big bag. I also bought the excellent Liam Neeson film 'Taken' for the princely sum of £2.99.

What a shop.