Lidl Inferno Pizza

It has more "cheese sauce" than cheese so it's a bit... creamy? It's a weird sensation on a pizza, not sure. It's warm but doesn't last too long, base is alright. Would be better with actual cheese.
Pizza bianca has zero tomato sauce and it's fantastic, very rich and creamy. Common abroad but pretty rate over here although I did have a ripper in a pizza restaurant in Dundee a few years ago.

13 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
It has more "cheese sauce" than cheese so it's a bit... creamy? It's a weird sensation on a pizza, not sure. It's warm but doesn't last too long, base is alright. Would be better with actual cheese.

Pizza bianca has zero tomato sauce and it's fantastic, very rich and creamy. Common abroad but pretty rate over here although I did have a ripper in a pizza restaurant in Dundee a few years ago.

Not a restaurant, but the best Pizza by a mile in Dundee is Luigis on the Hilltown.  

Edited by broon-loon
typo

Not a restaurant, but the best Pizza by a mile in Dundee is Luigis on the Hilltown.  

I genuinely can't remember the name. Went up midweek overnight for the Saints game where we had a chance of sealing the championship. It was city centre, sit in trendyish type place. My expectations were low but the pizza was the best I've had in Scotland.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
1 hour ago, broon-loon said:

I genuinely can't remember the name. Went up midweek overnight for the Saints game where we had a chance of sealing the championship. It was city centre, sit in trendyish type place. My expectations were low but the pizza was the best I've had in Scotland.

Project Pie. 

Shut doon now. 

18 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

For pizza, Pizzeria 1926 is the winner all the time. Scotland's only Associazione Verace Pizza napoletana member.

4 seasons is my favourite.

Not tried it, heard good things - Its owned (as Im sure you knew)  by the Locanda di Gusti guys, so bound to be excellent.

Personal fave is just round the corner from me - Cafe Artista, on Marchmont Road.

Bruno is a bampot, but hes from Naples and knows how to make proper pizzas.

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not tried it, heard good things - Its owned (as Im sure you knew)  by the Locanda di Gusti guys, so bound to be excellent.

Personal fave is just round the corner from me - Cafe Artista, on Marchmont Road.

Artista is indeed very decent, would back this recommendation. Both pasta and pizza are really good.

22 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Specially Selected Stonebaked Spicy Salami & 'Nduja Pizza 427g | ALDI

Aldi. Bit warm this.

Update: After I finished this I could feel it sitting in my stomach. By the time I went to bed I could still feel it in my stomach, and after about half an hour of not sleeping (unrelated) I felt it make its way rapidly towards the exit. Must've been the cheese sauce.

21 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
22 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Corrieri’s in Stirling does one. Has never appealed to me but if that’s what floats your boat I can confirm their pizzas are otherwise well worth the trip. 

Edited by alta-pete

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

That's good to know. I will have to try that place. Cheers.

3 hours ago, alta-pete said:

Corrieri’s in Stirling does one. Has never appealed to me but if that’s what floats your boat I can confirm their pizzas are otherwise well worth the trip. 

My wife is from B of A and her family automatically gravitate to the Allanwater cafe for fish and chips - and we used to go up the hill to Bologna before it closed.

But I have always loved Corrieris though, has the feeling of a good family run pizzeria.