Lidl Inferno Pizza

In the oven as I type. The guy in Lidl kept asking me questions to make sure I knew what I was buying and how hot it was. No word of a lie. This has increased the anticipation. Fucking bring it.

laugh.gif

1353689624[/url]' post='6835013']

One slice down. Fucking hell. 3 glasses of pepsi so far. Mouth is on fire. Top is off, jumping about the kitchen on fire. Sweaty as f**k. f**k me

Give the girl in your avatar a slice and when her top comes off feel free to share the pictures with us ph34r.gif

I had one of these sitting in my freezer and told my mum not to touch it for her own safety. What I forgot to do was to inform my step-dad to stay clear. I wasn't in the house when he attempted to eat it, but there was three quarters sitting in the fridge, a quarter with one bite out of it sitting on the table and his face was bright red and he was coughing. He said he tried it about fifteen minutes before I came in.

That's what you deserve when you steal my food, dick.

I had one of these sitting in my freezer and told my mum not to touch it for her own safety. What I forgot to do was to inform my step-dad to stay clear. I wasn't in the house when he attempted to eat it, but there was three quarters sitting in the fridge, a quarter with one bite out of it sitting on the table and his face was bright red and he was coughing. He said he tried it about fifteen minutes before I came in.

Children that call their parents by their first name, tut tut.

• 2 weeks later...

When I was staying at my folks I'd stocked up on stuff from Lupe Pintos including the Blair's Death rain XXX Habanero crisps. Went out one Friday night, came back in and they were gone. Noticed lots of them lying on the kitchen floor. Transpired my old man had came in pished before me and tried to eat a packet, but they were too hot for him.

Anyway, managed to get a hold of the Asda scorching vindaloo and I would certainly say it's hotter than the inferno pizza, but I didn't find it inedible. I cooked up some peppers and mushrooms, microwaved the curry, then mixed them together to pad it out a bit. Had what was effectively a 2 person portion, had to get a glass of milk to see it through but definitely the hottest supermarket curry I've tasted. Hottest thing ever remains the curry hell dish I referred to earlier and suffered by two annoying twats below

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have it on good authority that Lidl have discontinued this pizza, I haven't seen them for months but there will still selling different ones from the same brand, I hoped they had just run out of stock each time. Sadly I have just read that Lidl have confirmed over the phone it has gone.

104694883.jpg?itok=mMh41BiQ

I have it on good authority that Lidl have discontinued this pizza, I haven't seen them for months but there will still selling different ones from the same brand, I hoped they had just run out of stock each time. Sadly I have just read that Lidl have confirmed over the phone it has gone.

104694883.jpg?itok=mMh41BiQ

Yes, I'd noticed that over the past few months. A bit shit!