Lidl Inferno Pizza

I can categorically confirm that these pizzas are as hot as f**k, to the extent that I struggled to finish it. My mouth was on fire for about 45 minutes after finishing, and I have to say I'm not looking forward to my 10 o'clock dump tomorrow.

Talk to us SteveALC, let us know you are aliright.

Talk to us SteveALC, let us know you are aliright.

I survived the next day's shiteing with no after-effects of the night before, which caused my mrs to doubt the spicyness of said pizza.

I showed her the next night when I made it for her dinner! She could barely finish a slice before throwing in the towel, so I had the lot and she had my dinner instead.

Got to say though, after 2 or 3 slices you can barely taste it anymore, kind of defeats the purpose really. Probably won't have another one.

• 2 weeks later...

Been viewing this thread since it started as I do like my spicy food, and having found myself passing Lidl earlier today I thought "f**k it", and nipped in and bought one. Fresh out the oven, about to tuck in....I shall report back.

Been viewing this thread since it started as I do like my spicy food, and having found myself passing Lidl earlier today I thought "f**k it", and nipped in and bought one. Fresh out the oven, about to tuck in....I shall report back.

Get a bog roll in the fridge now. It's for your own good.

Well, the verdict is - I really enjoyed that...nice enough pizza for the price. Noticed throughout the thread though that some people have found the level of spice to vary between pizzas, and im not sure if I was maybe expecting too much, or if I was unlucky to have bought a "dud". Not saying it wasn't spicy, just not what i'd expected it to be.

Nice though, would have it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay tried this last night yes it was hot and it did burn my mouth for about 20 minutes bit it wasn't from the toppings there was a few wee bits of red chilly some sweet chilly and some pepperoni so it must be the sauce stuff that contains the heat. As for the rest of the pizza its fairly poor you can get much better pizzas from aldi for the same money although less fiery granted.

As for side effects I have a pretty cast iron stomach but this thing has burnt the f**k out my ring even baby wipes don't help I knew I was in trouble last night something didn't feel right shortly after I finished the b*****d