Lidl Inferno Pizza

There has been much ado about a pizza on another football forum I read, the Lidl Inferno. So having nothing in my gaff for dinner tonight I had a light bulb moment on the Subway and darted in Lidl to get one. Jesus Christ it is hot and I eat and make hot as hell curries all the time. Burning mouth, runny nose and beads of sweat on upper lip. I got another pint of juice and was dipping the crust in mayo to get through it, ate a few ice cubes after too. I hope my arse is okay tomorrow.

Here's what it looks like...

Anyone tried it? Go get one, I dare you it only costs £1.29.

I've got another tucked away in the freezer for a rainy day.

I love them.

I put extra jalapenos on mine and cover it in Tabasco :D Must lose at least 2lbs sweating and another 6lbs after it cleanses my insides.

Edited by Dave

There has been much ado about a pizza on another football forum I read, the Lidl Inferno. So having nothing in my gaff for dinner tonight I had a light bulb moment on the Subway and darted in Lidl to get one. Jesus Christ it is hot and I eat and make hot as hell curries all the time. Burning mouth, runny nose and beads of sweat on upper lip. I got another pint of juice and was dipping the crust in mayo to get through it, ate a few ice cubes after too. I hope my arse is okay tomorrow.

The guy could at least have given his stove a wipe, it looks like a fucking health hazard.

Yeah I had one of these last week, could only manage half of it before throwing in the towel. Sweat pouring outta every pore in my face!

I'm betting your other one will sit in the freezer for weeks till the memory of the ring sting you are about to experience subsides.

Edited by Forza_Paisley

Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Aye it was bloody hot. Thought it was fine after the first slice but i could hardly breathe by the end. Hottest pizza ive ever had anyway. Ive had slightly hotter curries. Will purchase again.

I write this live from the toilet pan.

This sounds immense. I was going to have a haggis pizza for tea ce soir but I might have to pop into Lidl on the way home and get one of these instead. If I do try it I shall report back with my findings.

So a pizza with some chillies on it then?