Help! (played SPL 1998- AND Junior)

RobRoyGuy

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From this season can Roy's Steven Meechan and meadow's Tom Brighton , willie kinniburgh, be added to this list ? off top of my head can any of ballingry's high profile buy's be added to list ?

Ray McKinnon Dundee Utd / Lochee Utd...

Were Accies in the SPL when Brian Carrigan was there?

He was yes, he got re-signed for Hamilton for there first season in the SPL, Linlithgow even received £17,500, but he never made an appearance for Hamilton while they were an SPL side.

Don't know about mark Anthony ex Celtic player played against him at amateur level but don't know if he played junior

Dennis Mc Glaughlin -Hearts was with Arthulie,and Irvine Meadow now at Glencairn also the wee guy COCO now at the Gow came on for Dundee at parkhead and was with Glencairn at the start of the season n that the Gens were in the Premier

What about Raymond Montgomerie arguably the most successful junior player to turn senior winning the scottish cup as captain SALTCOATS-NEWCASTLE-DUMBARTON-KILMARNOCK PREMIER LEAGUE

Did Ray Montgromerie play SPL ? thought he was retired by 1998 ? and did he get voted greatest ever killie player or something ? Never knew he played junior.

Dennis Mc Glaughlin -Hearts was with Arthulie,and Irvine Meadow now at Glencairn also the wee guy COCO now at the Gow came on for Dundee at parkhead and was with Glencairn at the start of the season n that the Gens were in the Premier

Sorry who is Coco .. full name ? and i take it you mean Lesmahagow ?

Not sure at all if glencairn Dennis Mclaughlin has played SPL or not .

Also did tom brighton and willie kinniburgh play SPL football , i am fairly sure they did but not 100 per cent on it.

Also in ayrshire talbot Gordon Pope played for scotland under 19's and dundee utd but did he play a SPL game ?

and did Willie McLaren now at airdrie start off with benburb ? and play SPL for hamilton ?

Archived