Help! (played SPL 1998- AND Junior)

RobRoyGuy

Is john stewart at boness the same guy who scored the goal for aberdeen a few years ago that ended celtic's 70 odd unbeaten home record ?

it was bryan prunty that ended celtics 77 unbeaten home run. what about paul wright killie and larkhall

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was bryan prunty that ended celtics 77 unbeaten home run. what about paul wright killie and larkhall

Your bro ? You will know better than me mate , who does Bryan play with now mate ?

And did john Stewart now at boness get a double in that game maybe that's what i am thinking about .

Maybe something got lost somewhere.

Euan McLean has played adult Amateur, Junior and in all 4 Senior leagues.

Andrew Gibson played with Patrick in spl and 1st div and Stirling Albion in 1st and 2nd and with Stranraer in div 3 now at the shire after playing in div 2 last season

Andy Gibson has not played adult Amateur (as far as I know).

Myles Hogarth - SPL with Hearts and Divisions 1,2 and 3 with Stirling and now Camelon in the Juniors.

Neither has Hogarth (again as far as I know).

James Grady?

This is a good one, possibly. He joined Arthurlie from Eadie Star Juveniles/21s and went on to play at all Senior levels.

But McLean is still the only one that comes to mind that has played Adult level for all 6.

Your bro ? You will know better than me mate , who does Bryan play with now mate ?

And did john Stewart now at boness get a double in that game maybe that's what i am thinking about .

John Stewart did score at Parkhead I'm sure but it was maybe a different season.

I was sure it was a double at Celtic park to end there unbeaten home record of 77 games . Not sure if he scored the third and what turned out to be winning goal though .

He was one of first on my list , read a lot about him on here

I was sure it was a double at Celtic park to end there unbeaten home record of 77 games . Not sure if he scored the third and what turned out to be winning goal though .

He was one of first on my list , read a lot about him on here

His first ever goal for Aberdeen, going by Sky Sports Yearbook, was 27th Oct 2004 - last minute winner at Celtic Park. Whether that was the run ender or not I don't know.

This is a good one, possibly. He joined Arthurlie from Eadie Star Juveniles/21s and went on to play at all Senior levels.

Re: Grady, just trawled through his stats on soccerbase, looks like he missed SFL3, Gretna were in SFL2 when he joined them from Dundee United.

They were SPL throughout his time there but he never played 1st team.

Edit: Same youth team as Paul McLaughlin who also didn't get a game.

Interesting stuff thanks

Mcgladrigan , sorry not sure how to spell it , who were his previous clubs ? Has he been senior at any point even as a youth ?

Re: Grady, just trawled through his stats on soccerbase, looks like he missed SFL3, Gretna were in SFL2 when he joined them from Dundee United.

Do you know what role grady has taken up at the sfa ?

i have also played all divisions

spl- motherwell

1st - stenhousemuir as a trialist filling in for lindsay hamilton

2nd- dumbarton

3rd- albion rovers and east stirling

amature- chaplehall for 6months

Interesting stuff thanks

Mcgladrigan , sorry not sure how to spell it , who were his previous clubs ? Has he been senior at any point even as a youth ?

Not sure, I pick him up at Ashfield aged 20 so I assume he was playing Juvenile somewhere before that. After that, Glens twice, SBA and Peasy.

Yep, right you are! I only looked at the start of his career.

spl- motherwell

2nd- dumbarton

Did you ever play a first team game in England jc ?

And did you play in same well team as meadows Kevin MacDonald ?

spl- motherwell

2nd- dumbarton

Jon, can you remember when you played with Chapelhall?

His first ever goal for Aberdeen, going by Sky Sports Yearbook, was 27th Oct 2004 - last minute winner at Celtic Park. Whether that was the run ender or not I don't know.

The run ender was at the end of the previous season, a 2-1 win with Prunty and Zdrilic scoring.

John Stewart's injury time goal was in the 3-2 match - one of the most entertaining games I've ever attended, the way it panned out.

Jon, can you remember when you played with Chapelhall?

few years back whilst at the end of my deal with linlithgow they retained me until dunipace took me half way through the season i can remember my first game for the pace that year was down at beith in the super 1st cant remember the year. myself carlo rea and kieron macilduff all left chaplehall to go to the pace

If i remember right a guy from Kirkintilloch who played for the Roy signed for Hamilton direct from harestanes amateurs and played a week or two later at ibrox ? Not many players will have done that .

Where do you have Kevin welsh playing now , he will be 27 , last team i remember him at was alloa athletic

few years back whilst at the end of my deal with linlithgow they retained me until dunipace took me half way through the season i can remember my first game for the pace that year was down at beith in the super 1st cant remember the year. myself carlo rea and kieron macilduff all left chaplehall to go to the pace

For fek sake big man!,you,Carlo and Keiron,now that's a scary trio!

I mentioned earlier,Davie Graham.I'm sure he has also played in every senior league and while you wont find any record of it,he has played amateur.

Allegedly.......................... :ph34r:

Archived