Help! (played SPL 1998- AND Junior)

RobRoyGuy

Andy newman hibs - greenock ?

Anyone remember a guy about 10 years ago played with stonehouse i think had a moustash sure he played for kilmarnock at full back and hit the penaltys ?

Andy Newman never played in the 1st team for Hibs, was also pre-SPL.

2nd guy is Tom Black I think, had a tache anyway. His last top flight game was a couple of years before SPL was created.

I was at EK with Craig Bryson (killie)

Bryson was on loan from Clyde.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RRG am certain about the following two guys playing Junior football as well as in the SPL

Big Mark Yardley the ex Cowdenbeath , St Mirren and Albion Rovers striker defo played for The Buddies in the SPL - am certain that he started out at Livingston United before going to The Blue Brazil

I had thought of Yardley and Tom Brown (I think the same one Cotter mentioned). Also Tommy Coyne.

How about Brian Carrigan - did he not go back to Hamilton a couple of seasons back, then return to the Juniors ?

Cmontheloknow - do you know if Kris Robertson made any appearances in his season at Aberdeen? All his St Mirren appearances were 1st Division.

Stuart Callaghan of Beith was at Hearts in the early part of 98-99 and made 6 League appearances in total but don't know if any of them were that season. Googling on your phone without a 3G signal is murder!

Jean Yves Annis - Partick Thistle & Clydebank

Iain Anderson - Dundee & Clydebank

Barry John Corr - Celtic & Clydebank

Not sure if the first and last ones were mentioned, although I noticed someone else pointed out Anderson.

Archived