Help! (played SPL 1998- AND Junior)

RobRoyGuy

Gow was on loan to Lanark United during Clydebank's last season 2001/02.

Did Andy Murdoch who played in goal for Partick Thistle not play for Greenock Juniors some years later. Another one to check was Tommy Coyne not player manager of Shettleston for a couple of season.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calum Hardie (Beith, Pollok and Dundee United)

He played for united in spl ? you sure ?

Was thinking Kenny McLean but then remembered he was at Morton then took seriously ill , otherwise he might of been a name.

Jim Leighton!

Dalry & Aberdeen

Was about to say is that right Kirky , was he not to old for spl , then remembered he played till he was about 41 or 42

Jesso i thought i was going to struggle to get 20 by Friday , got about three times that in 2 hours .

Was about to say is that right Kirky , was he not to old for spl , then remembered he played till he was about 41 or 42

Jesso i thought i was going to struggle to get 20 by Friday , got about three times that in 2 hours .

Retired aged 41 in 2000 after the Scottish Cup final

Played 26 league games that season too

tongue.gif

Amazing how many players have played at spl and eventually ended up playing junior .

LazyJack who does Craig Conway play for now ?and was he a signed meadow player ? or only on loan from united ? Don't think I can include loans .

Kevin Milne, Haddington, came on once as a sub for Aberdeen in 1998/99. Eddie Annand is also one having played with Dundee. There will be over 50 IMO.

Charnley is NOT one.

Chic played for hibs 97 -98 season and scored against Celtic , was that not the spl ?

Will edit that , think that was the last season of the premier league before it became the spl .

Might be an idea for this kind of thread to ignore players loaned by Senior clubs to Junior sides as it's not really the same... Aberdeen loaned out their entire youth team mid 80s to mid 90s to Junior sides, stopping when SPL was made in '98. Gavin Rae was loaned by Dundee to Hermes around the same time.

btw Calum Hardie never played in SPL for Dundee Utd.

Might be an idea for this kind of thread to ignore players loaned by Senior clubs to Junior sides as it's not really the same... Aberdeen loaned out their entire youth team mid 80s to mid 90s to Junior sides. Gavin Rae was loaned by Dundee to Hermes at the same time.

btw Calum Hardie never played in SPL for Dundee Utd.

I should of mentioned i was not including loans but still got a fair list to hit him with and its growing . The numpty will be up all night checking them all before handing over his cash !

If I was to share it with the pnb crew we would all end up with about two bob each !

Hardie was on their books for a few years, don't know if he defo played for the 1st team. Dillon played around 20SPL games for Killie.

Tommy Nolan played for Killie as well...

Jack i need players who have for sure played in spl not ones you think ha

Archived