The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

From trying to send some money on PayPal I've inadvertently learned I'm getting the new Jeffrey Lewis LP, which I'm quite happy with, although obvs not as good as a hand shandy off jagfox's mum. I like the rough hands, clears up any wee itches in the process without having to stop.

I only found out Scotland had a new strip out when I unwrapped it yesterday. Felt quite bad as I thought it was one of those cheap Scotland tops you'd get on the Royal Mile at first.

I didn't know that either but having done a quick Google, it isn't the worst I've seen. Not the best I've seen either though. Are they still wearing that awful raspberry and custard away strip?

Edited by Shotgun

I got a Ralph Lauren shirt

RL polo

Fallout 4

Beer stein.

I got that from my girlfriend which I'm over the moon with. I expect booze from her family and tattoo time from mine. Good haul as always :)

DVDs! It should have been DVDs! :bairn:

PS Don't let Christmas get in the way of being your usual loveable self.

There's also the fact that Rangers faired reasonably well in 1915 but when you get to your age I suppose memories get a bit hazy. Seasons Greetings old yin.