The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

The missis gave me a ticket to see Janey Godley live, a Gerry Cinnamon CD and second half of the season season ticket for Albion Rovers.

I'm guessing she still hasn't forgiven me for the fat joke I made about her a fortnight ago.

Aye she must really hate you do do that. She would have bought those more than 2 weeks back as well.

f**k all for me. I'm buying myself a new monitor in the new year as protest against this shameful treatment.

The wean eventually staggered downstairs at midday and said, "what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" <_<

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Co.Down Hibee said:
Nice and central, crown bar aand Robinsons just across the road .

Would appreciate tips on other things to do, places to eat/drink.

Had a meal at the Michelin starred Ox restaurant which was excellent and very reasonably priced. This was a few years ago but looking at the website the lunch menu at least still looks a bargain.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

In order: A blowie, down slippers, fancy chocolates, SMC mountain book, some Wainwright glasses, an Amazon voucher and treated to a Chinese instead of the usual Xmas dinner.

Decent return imo.

Fair exchange for a salty snack imo.