The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

Skyrim for the X-Box, the new Stephen King book for for my Kindle, £70 in cash, and various items of clothing. And the usual smelly stuff.

Today was all about the wee yin though.

Well, that and Skyrim laugh.gif

Not wanting to spoil it for you, but it all hinges on a retard with magical powers. That or a weird old black lady.

iTunes and Ticketmaster vouchers

Socks

£10 gift card for costa coffee :lol:Loads of toiletries and chocolate

£25 cheque

4 new tyres for my car although that was bought in October.

If you cash the £25 cheque and add it to the Costa gift card you might be able to buy a small latte. Enjoy!

Jacket

Sweets

Couple of T-Shirts

A weird knitted hat with a knitted beard on it. :blink:

Pen

Water Bottle :huh:

Got about £75 cash from the grandparents so that's all the money I spent in the Pub on Christmas Eve regained. :)

Queens top, money, clothes, lee evans and peter kay DVDs, Professor Green CD, chocolate and a game gift card, amongst other things.

Oh, and my girlfriend became my fiancé. :)

Congratulations!! A bit of work and you'll be able to keep this out the Shite Presents thread 3 years down the line!!

Tell me more about this beard hat

Ok well it's Red and White however you can get a variety of colours. My Brother in Law got a Tangerine and Black one because he's a UTD fan. It's a like a knitted Beard you attach to the hat.Here's a pic of a similar hat:

The_beard_warmer_plus_beard_hat.jpg

Will be wearing mine at the Aberdeen game on Tuesday if it's cold enough! :lol:

My dad got them ones a couple of years ago whilst I got these ones;

slippers14.jpg

Best slippers I've ever had!

My cousin had those ones, and that's the first time I saw fully enclosed slippers and that's what made me want them. We used to play football with his! laugh.gif

Fixed it for you. Happy to help. :)

Not wanting to spoil it for you, but it all hinges on a retard with magical powers. That or a weird old black lady.

If you cash the £25 cheque and add it to the Costa gift card you might be able to buy a small latte. Enjoy!

Jester in name only then?

Queens top, money, clothes, lee evans and peter kay DVDs, Professor Green CD, chocolate and a game gift card, amongst other things.

Oh, and my girlfriend became my fiancé. :)

Maybe if Santa had stopped with all this schmaltzy romance crap then i'd have gotten some better presents! :angry:

Seriously, he has enough to do delivering presents to everyone without having to sort out your love life, so next time don't be so selfish.

Thanks for ruining Christmas, perhaps when i go to kiss my girlfriend when the bells start for the new year, you'd like to come along and kick her in the face.

My son is just getting into reading comics so I suggested my brother get him a Judge Dredd graphic novel for his Christmas.

He got him the apocalypse wars, he had to get him a second hand copy because the cheapest new copy on amazon was £80.

80 bloody quid for a graphic novel, wtf?

Ok well it's Red and White however you can get a variety of colours. My Brother in Law got a Tangerine and Black one because he's a UTD fan. It's a like a knitted Beard you attach to the hat.Here's a pic of a similar hat:

Nice, but, don't wear it to the airport or Smeato will set aboot ye.

My cousin had those ones, and that's the first time I saw fully enclosed slippers and that's what made me want them. We used to play football with his! laugh.gif

Jester in name only then?

Yeah. I should change my name to Morrisey the consumer monkey. 8)

Shite presents thread for this I'm afraid. What next? Novelty Lorraine Kelly masks?

I also got some mad slippers. Hard to walk in them but by jove are they warm and comfy!

I got given a pair of them last year - they are AMAZING.

I got a load of CD's and FM 2012, hence why I am still up at this ridiculous hour. This makes me happy. cool.gif