The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

Clothes, shower gels stuff and money at the moment.

And a pair of these slippers:

black-gorilla-slippers-4447665-lrg.jpg

Fantastic, wanted a pair of slipper that were enclosed and these amuse me biggrin.gif

My dad got them ones a couple of years ago whilst I got these ones;

slippers14.jpg

Best slippers I've ever had!

Pfft I got slippers as well this christmas. Oh yeah :D

a5d8ff1effaa4d26796b3c40b8f779cf.jpg

And the usual couple of books, CD, new jumper, smelly's, FM and a brand new PS3 with several games. Feels weird being up to date with the consoles again, been a while. I still have a few more to come though. It's quite nice considering I didn't ask for anything bar the PS3, so it's all a big guessing game for me.

Oh and a winning scratchcard. :lol: Which I might use the winnings to buy the complete Star Wars bluray set.

I got a TV, a load of chocolate, a large selection of books ranging from "Football's Strangest Games" to "The Broons", £110, a hoodie, a belt, socks and underwear(can never had too much wink.gif), Fifa 12, FM 12, twister(laugh.gif) and some other things which have already escaped my mind!

All in all it's been a very satisfactory Christmas!

Hope you all got what you wanted! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sooky

Best part for me was seeing my son open his bike. His eyes lit up, was amazing!

Seeing the wee one so excited has been my highlight as well. She even thanked santa, what a polite little girl I have. :D

a wee remote control helicopter.

A bit like you, I got this completely out the blue as well. Bit bizarre. Windy as hell here, so haven't had a chance to try it.

Wife got me a Hitchcock box set and a around 20 Ian Rankin books, both of which are terrific. She appriciates I will spend hours longer in the bog now. In fact, put a DVD player in and she would barely see me!

Tons of clothes, clothes and smelly stuff, all of which I am gratefully for (and need). Mother-in-law got me a bottle of whiskey as well and thought she had to apologise for being "un-inventive". She can be as uninventive as she likes! :lol:

Getting gifts from my folks/sister tomorrow too. 8)

Edited by nelsjfc

Challenge tv provided me with the best xmas present ever. 8pm-9pm with Bullseye. For those who have just seen this, you can watch from 9pm on +1. It's fair to say the rest of the family aren't quite as happy as I am that Bullseye is on

Challenge tv provided me with the best xmas present ever. 8pm-9pm with Bullseye. For those who have just seen this, you can watch from 9pm on +1. It's fair to say the rest of the family aren't quite as happy as I am that Bullseye is on

Family Fortunes is still the best gameshow!

The highlights for me where phone, Inbetweeners Blu Ray, smelly stuff (ranging from Lynx deoderant to Burberry and FCUK aftershave) and one of those boxes with four different ales in it.

Oh and a box of Thortons toffee, which I'm desperately trying to stop eating :ph34r:

Queens top, money, clothes, lee evans and peter kay DVDs, Professor Green CD, chocolate and a game gift card, amongst other things.

Oh, and my girlfriend became my fiancé. :)

Engadgedemous..............................................................

post-31698-0-38538700-1324848075_thumb.p

Queens top, money, clothes, lee evans and peter kay DVDs, Professor Green CD, chocolate and a game gift card, amongst other things.

Oh, and my cousin became my fiancé. :)

Fixed it for you. Happy to help. :)

Edited by jester