The 'What did you get for Xmas' Thread.

6 hours ago, supermik said:

Got a pair of black super skinny jeans. Just the thing for a pot bellied, balding, 55 year old!

Got the wife a pair of pyjamas with an Owl design on them.... She won’t let me play with her hooters though.

Wait until her head is turned.

My wife and I stopped giving each other presents a few years back and spend the money on a long weekend, usually in Barcelona.

Takes the pressure off knowing what to buy/getting things you don’t need.  Far more enjoyable.

My wife and I stopped giving each other presents a few years back and spend the money on a long weekend, usually in Barcelona.
Takes the pressure off knowing what to buy/getting things you don’t need.  Far more enjoyable.

That is actually a good idea GD. We scaled down the presents a bit this year, as we are going to a few gigs this year, for instance my mum got us tickets to a gig next year instead of smellies, sweets and clothes.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

we do this as well. you are right it saves all that hassle and also stops us buying shite for the sake of it.

• 1 year later...