Steve Kean

Theeesel

Yeah, Blackburn have went from pretty uninteresting to expose the dark side of football fans - they reflect badly on every single one of us.

I wish them all the failure in the world, those fans really do deserve it.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The irony of a Newcastle fan saying fans should do what's best for their club and protest against their manager and owners. Fans on the majority are idiots and shouldn't be pandered to.

I think Mike Ashley's done a much, much better job than Newcastle fans would give him credit for. Apart from the Sweary Joe/Shearer period, when he went insane. But that's aside the point. Fans can protest a manager all they want - it is part of being a fan - but the way Blackburn fans have done it is a disgrace. Filming a guy having a chat and a couple of beers was only the start of things.

Your average Blackburn fan was protesting against him, not giving him death threats. You're always going to get a tiny minority of idiots who take it too far.

Why have Newcastle fans stopped protesting? I remember your rants about him not using the Andy Carroll money to sign any strikers

Blackburn seem like a horrible club now, horrible fans, owners and now no redeeming factors since Kean, who has carried himself with the utmost dignity throughout the whole thing is gone. I hope they go down.

You don't know how he got the job do you

Go on, enlighten me, what did your "sources" tell you?

laugh.gif I said something similar to you and got shot down months ago, with the quote below. I'm not claiming to be in the know at all, however much you cream yourself at the opportunity to sound smart

That's because he engineered his predecessor's sacking by manipulating the clueless new owners

laugh.gif I said something similar to you and got shot down months ago, with the quote below. I'm not claiming to be in the know at all, however much you cream yourself at the opportunity to sound smart

Is there proof of that?

I don't sound smart, you just sound incredibly stupid.

Is there proof of that?

I don't sound smart, you just sound incredibly stupid.

Proof of what?

And how so? You made a comment similar to one I made months ago, I then sarcastically made a comment with the intention of bringing Thumper's quote to your attention before somebody more cynical posted it, you should be thanking jolly old me

Proof of what?

And how so? You made a comment similar to one I made months ago, I then sarcastically made a comment with the intention of bringing Thumper's quote to your attention before somebody more cynical posted it, you should be thanking jolly old me

What Thumper said.

Why exactly should I care about this post, is it some sort of gospel that cannot be challenged?

What Thumper said.

Why exactly should I care about this post, is it some sort of gospel that cannot be challenged?

I've no idea I can't remember how this thread panned out after that and I've no interest in re-reading it.

And you're quite an angry chap aren't you? Nice to see that the Internet is still a serious business unsure.gif

I've no idea I can't remember how this thread panned out after that and I've no interest in re-reading it.

And you're quite an angry chap aren't you? Nice to see that the Internet is still a serious business unsure.gif

So why bother posting it then? If it was just a post suggesting how he got there? :unsure:

Not particularly, I'm also unaware as to what you think is angry, are you okay in the head?

No, no you aren't. Death threats are a vile reaction to any human being. Blackburn fans were turning against each other before the season started. They might have been right about Keane, but they're one of the more sinister groups of fans going.

Na, happens all over the place unfortunately.

Why have Newcastle fans stopped protesting? I remember your rants about him not using the Andy Carroll money to sign any strikers

Because they started to do some things properly. Obviously not everything is perfect, but nothing really at the moment is worth protesting about.

Looking back though, I wish Newcastle fans were more vocal in the hatred of Souness back in the day. Took the club back years and was aloud to dismantle and destroy for over 18 months. Had the fans kicked up more of a fuss and got Shepherd to get rid of him before the end of his first season, damage might have been limited although he'd already bullied Bellamy and forced him out by January. Protests and outrage against that c**t of a man should have started the day he was appointed as it was never going to work. A bit like when Sammy Lee was appointed at Bolton. Everyone could see what a shocking decision it was apart from the chairman involved.

Archived