Steve Kean

Theeesel

I admire the way Steve Kean conducted himself throughout this debacle but he'll be lucky to get another job as a manager after that. Hopefully he'll manage to get a decent job as a coach somewhere.

If Dalglish was to become their manager again and get them relegated I'd probably die of laughter.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt for the guy, He didn't do to badly considering the situation he was in. The fans never liked him and that is poor on their part as he needed some backing instead of being the classless oiks that they are. I hope they sink to the bottom of English football where they truly belong. They are deluded and think that they are top flight team but they have overachieved for several years now. I hope they get either Roy Keane or Gus McPherson in as manger,

Probably have overachieved for some time to be honest..but are a bigger club than the likes of Wigan...who have definitely overachieved in my opinion.

They fecking won the title in 1995/96!!! Only 1 of five teams to win the Premiership as its known now! Yes they had millions to back them..bit it's no different in comparison to Manchester City now spending their billions.

To let Kean start the season, with him under pressure to be sacked, before eventually pulling the plug is bizarre and absurd! It was clear he didn't have the fans backing..(that game against Bolton made me ashamed as a football fan to hear that level of abuse directed at one man. He just picked the team FFS!)

With that squad they can easily finish in the top 2, or the play-offs. Can't see them getting relegated.

Kean is fortunate in one sense that Blackburn fans conduct has been such a disgrace because it'll get him sympathy and distract from the fact that he's an absolutely shite manager. Venky's are looking increasingly like carpetbaggers too.

Why? Blackburn fans have been an utter disgrace over the last year.

They were right though. They wanted Kean out from day one, because they could foresee that the useless duffer would relegate them, which he did.

How they went about their protests, you can take issue with. But their desire to have Kean hunted was absolutely understandable.

Why? Blackburn fans have been an utter disgrace over the last year.

They haven't. They want the best for their club, and they thought that was without Kean in charge. Who are you to tell them how to support their club when you don't watch every game?

They haven't. They want the best for their club, and they thought that was without Kean in charge. Who are you to tell them how to support their club when you don't watch every game?

Well when you put it like that I guess that excuses the death threats he had to put up with.

Were they protesting against the manager when booing players for going within about two yards of the ball?

No doubting that they were right to want him out, but I'm not sure I've seen vile like that before. Well, maybe one Morton game I was at away to Dumbarton, which is something I was disgusted to see.

Your average Blackburn fan was protesting against him, not giving him death threats. You're always going to get a tiny minority of idiots who take it too far.

No, no you aren't. Death threats are a vile reaction to any human being. Blackburn fans were turning against each other before the season started. They might have been right about Keane, but they're one of the more sinister groups of fans going.

Archived