Sign in to follow this  
Theeesel

Steve Kean

I don't think Kean is much of a manager, but the abuse he's had has been disgusting

I take it Blackburn fans still want him out? Even though no other manager in world football could have them doing any better than sitting top of the league they're playing in?

Blackburn just about to kick off right now at home against Middlesbrough

Rhodes starting up front 8)

That will be the boo boys back out in force next week, Its a disgrace, imagine you had to go through that living your dream working in professional football.

Maybe he shouldn't have done such a shite job then.

That will be the boo boys back out in force next week, Its a disgrace, imagine you had to go through that living your dream working in professional football.

Never mind next week, last night was pretty bad. There was a period in the second half when Danny Murphy was getting booed as soon as he got the ball, regardless of what he did with it!

I didn't know before the match but obviously heard during it, about the whole "16 points from 7 games" thing. Kean doesn't seem worried though, he must have the hide of a rhinoceros. Either that or he just gets blootered at home to dull the pain...

Maybe he shouldn't have done such a shite job then.

Not his fault they hired him and then kept him on when they went down. Who do you think could do a better job in the championship just now?