Steve Kean

Theeesel

no they are not, it is your opinion that they are crooks, just like it is my opinion that kean is an absolute shambles of a manager

im still waiting to hear you explain how my dislike of kean is down to him being a celtic supporting catholic, when i admire brendan rodgers, who is a celtic supporting catholic

Fine, nobody cares if that is your opinion. It was the obscenely personal stuff you wrote about him, for no apparent reason, that exposed your bigoted self.

It's the old I'm not racist because I think Ali is a good boxer. But, even beyond that, you had no idea Rodgers was a Catholic until Banterman told you.

Fact is, you got obscenely personal with Kean - upstart Glaswegian Catholic - and Dalglish - turncoat Glaswegian Protestant - and you support the team formerly known as Rangers - world renowned for bigoted support and anti Catholicism.

It all stacks up to you being a bigot. Knowing or unknowing? I'm going to go to with : knowing.

But yeah, it definitely is my opinion they are crooks. No doubt about it. Although focusing on this is doing nothing to distract people from you being exposed as a Sectarian bigot.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to the Leeds v Blackburn game on Saturday as I have a couple of mates who are Leeds fans and another who's a Blackburn fan. I saw Blackburn beat Swansea last season and the abuse Kean was getting was outrageous.

On a side issue a ticket for the Leeds v Blackburn game has just set me back £36!! An obscene amount for 2nd tier football.

When I question Allan Moore's position at Morton, I always take a moment to think of what it would be like if we had Kean.

Steve Kean win % record in last 32 league matches: 28.13%

Allan Moore win % record in last 32 league matches: 18.75%

Kean >> Moore

Steve Kean has won more league games in the last year than Allan Moore. By all rights we should have burned Moore alive by now :lol:

Edit to Add:

Steve Kean win % record in last 17 home league matches: 41.12%

Allan Moore win % record in last 17 home league matches: 11.76%

Blackburn fans don't know how lucky there are! :blink:

Fine, nobody cares if that is your opinion. It was the obscenely personal stuff you wrote about him, for no apparent reason, that exposed your bigoted self.

It's the old I'm not racist because I think Ali is a good boxer. But, even beyond that, you had no idea Rodgers was a Catholic until Banterman told you.

Fact is, you got obscenely personal with Kean - upstart Glaswegian Catholic - and Dalglish - turncoat Glaswegian Protestant - and you support the team formerly known as Rangers - world renowned for bigoted support and anti Catholicism.

It all stacks up to you being a bigot. Knowing or unknowing? I'm going to go to with : knowing.

But yeah, it definitely is my opinion they are crooks. No doubt about it. Although focusing on this is doing nothing to distract people from you being exposed as a Sectarian bigot.

i take it you are a racist then, you seem to be getting very personal in your stance that Sam Allerdyce and Harry redknapp are crooks, which you still have to prove to the many on here that have asked you to (and you have tried to dode it)

As for Banterman telling me about Rodgers, i knew nothing of Rodgers background, as i did kean, until you forced me to check and i seen his celtic and catholic history, and it makes no difference

But its okay. you keep up your stance, im sure the rest on here are happy to wait to see your evidence for your ferocious attacks on allerdyce and redknapp

i take it you are a racist then, you seem to be getting very personal in your stance that Sam Allerdyce and Harry redknapp are crooks, which you still have to prove to the many on here that have asked you to

So I'm racist because I hold the commonly held view of Allardyce and Redknapp being crooks? Uhuh, I think there is a massive imbalance here, you have already utterly failed in your understanding of "slander" and now you have totally misused "racist". Honestly, I knew you continuing would bring up some gems but I never thought you'd laughably accuse someone of racism. You have surpassed even my expectations. But, to draw out this breakdown, where exactly do I get "very personal". You need to be specific here (you might want to google specific just to be sure).

As for Banterman telling me about Rodgers, i knew nothing of Rodgers background, as i did kean, until you forced me to check and i seen his celtic and catholic history, and it makes no difference

Suuure you didn't.

But its okay. you keep up your stance, im sure the rest on here are happy to wait to see your evidence for your ferocious attacks on allerdyce and redknapp

Well, good, but again, please don't let these minor details distract you from this hugely entertaining breakdown.

(and you have tried to dode it)

laugh.gif

Even as a typo this makes zero sense. Where is he going next? I'm going to guess point scoring pedophile points, these Sevco fans are pretty predictable.

So I'm racist because I hold the commonly held view of Allardyce and Redknapp being crooks? Uhuh,

well yeah, because according to you, the commonly held view regarding keans managerial abilities is down to bigotry :huh:

Even as a typo this makes zero sense. Where is he going next? I'm going to guess point scoring pedophile points, these Sevco fans are pretty predictable.

it was meant to say "dodge" as you have clearly tried to dodge giving evidence as to how allerdyce and redknapp are crooks

oh and using child abuse to point score over a rangers fans :blink:

well yeah, because according to you, the commonly held view regarding keans managerial abilities is down to bigotry :huh:

it was meant to say "dodge" as you have clearly tried to dodge giving evidence as to how allerdyce and redknapp are crooks

I never said that, I have already explicitly denied that. Your bizarre and extremely personal comments clearly were.

I've not tried to dodge it, I've been up front about it from the very start. I've provided all the evidence I have, I could elaborate on it further or google it more but I'm clearly not going to. Again, you keep referring to this point in a desperate bid to distract people from the bigotry you have displayed on this very thread. It is fooling nobody (apart from maybe you).

oh and using child abuse to point score over a rangers fans :blink:

^^^

Gutted he couldn't use it.

So you've thrown racist accusations and slander accusations (before utterly backing down on both), what's next up your sleeve? I really recommend disappearing act, there is no way to come out of this thread with any credibility now.

Jordan Rhodes, Another excellent Steve Kean signing.

Terrible move for Rhodes joining that train wreck of a club. I think he should have stayed for one more season then got a move to a big club...like West Ham preferrably.

Good to see big Sam has got Carroll on loan for the season with an option to buy....should make for an interesting season.

Terrible move for Rhodes joining that train wreck of a club. I think he should have stayed for one more season then got a move to a big club...like West Ham preferrably.

Good to see big Sam has got Carroll on loan for the season with an option to buy....should make for an interesting season.

romanovpalm.png

When did Allardyce and Redknapp get convicted of being "crooks"? Supras, do you have evidence for that claim, as I don't know of any?

Really? I recommend you read the thread.

That said, if you are suggesting no conviction = no crime then you've got problems far beyond this thread. Tell me, what is your thoughts on the Gerrard assault in the bar? The one where he was video tapped doing it, and then acquitted? No crime right? Happen to be compensating for any offline personal problems?

When did Allardyce and Redknapp get convicted of being "crooks"? Supras, do you have evidence for that claim, as I don't know of any?

Its an opinion he says he has. Perfectly fine to say that apparently, but claim someone is a shit manager!!! Hang them. Another hilarious fail from Supras.

Archived