Steve Kean

Theeesel

yup, nothing shady in that deal eh, the agent who helped the Venky's get the club and who represents the guy that got the managers gig the minute the Venky's were in the door sees his son who is utter piss get a nice cushty contract at the club :rolleyes:

I hadn't heard of that - that's hilarious :lol: Dodgy as f**k...

And Allardyce is supposed to be the crook?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's almost as if he used to play for celtic or something.

couldnt give a f**k what he used to do, have a look back, i wanted Owen Coyle to stay up with Bolton, i like Coyle, i feel he is very honest in his teams performances, if they have been shite he'll say, if they have been robbed then he has a point

Steve Kean however is a shady b*****d that has quite clearly done some sheister work in the background to get his current job, the Blackburn fans certainly dont deserve Championship football this way

The worrying thing is just how much clout does Jerome Anderson have at Blackburn if Steve Kean STILL hasnt got the bullet after that shambles of a season

i couldnt believe it at first, but its everywhere you look, Kean represented by Anderson, Anderson "advises" the Venky's when buying the club, Venky's take over, Allardyce is fired for apparent clashes with owners about transfer funds, Kean gets the job the next day and Jerome's son is signed on a pre contract agreement

Im actually expecting to see Gordon Gekko linked to them also :lol:

First of all you've not offered any response to these belters:

not many managers spend money and make their team worse :lol:

Umm, yes they do.

No one's fault but Kean's

Doesn't matter how many times you read it - it is utterly ridiculous.

the owners gave Kean the job and binned Allardyce in the same breath, they have a lot to blame also, but this is a thread about Steve Kean is it not <_<

As for the players, Kean signed a fair chunk of a starting 11, the first season where Kean was able to put his own mark on the team they got WORSE and were relegated.

Ah right, so this is a thread about Steve Kean and now everything can be blamed on Steve Kean. Some kids get cancer, clearly Steve Keans fault. He didn't sack Allardyce and it's not his fault he got the managerial job.

What fair chunk? Who did he lose? Be specific. All you've talked about is losing not many "first team players" but gaining some "first team players" - what does that even mean?

If the players have failed to play to their potential etc then you have to look at the manager, why arent they, do they not agree with his tactics, his managerial style, his attitude behind closed doors, for all the dignity he has shown to the media, the clip about Allardyce shows that Kean can be a right c**t when he thinks he can talk freely

Either way he is an abomination of a manager that has taken a mid-table EPL team to the Coca-cola Championship in 18months, his win % at Blackburn is 25% out of 66 games, fucking abysmal for a guy that was given plenty of chances by his board

The players just weren't good enough. As I said, like Aston Villa, they had a disproportionate amount of young players. His attitude behind closed doors? laugh.gif

Sadly, this isn't the first time you will be criticising Kean about things you don't have the faintest idea about.

I think it's pretty funny that everyone sprouts the Sky clap-trap about how much "dignity" he has had. The man is a classless, clueless individual.

People take a face value all the slurs against the fans that both Kean and Sky carried on, saying he was threatend and need a bodyguard by when the Lancashire times investigated there hadn't been even so much as a complaint made against anyone to the police, nobody who's ever witnessed the events, nothing. The Blackburn fans have only ever protested against a man who was clearly not up to the job, they organized peaceful protests outside and yes, did a lot of chanting inside the ground - but in the same position would anyone do less for their own club?

It's funny how easily they got rid of Allerdyce, when in a decent position and playing ok, and fortunately for Venkys the agent who is advising them on footballing matters, Jerome Anderson, happens to have his own man with no management experience at all and is the first team coach no less, ready to take over. Rovers situation stinks and Kean is a big part of it.

How that's pretty funny? The media fucking hated him but have been won round because he has shown utter dignity. Most managers, most people, would have came out and said the fans were an utter disgrace (which they were). He didn't, and he was nothing but positive throughout.

Would I boo a player for celebrating with their manager? Absolutely not, it doesn't matter how you spin it Blackburn fans behaviour has been utterly disgraceful, and if St. Mirren fans engaged in any of it I would be deeply ashamed.

yup, nothing shady in that deal eh, the agent who helped the Venky's get the club and who represents the guy that got the managers gig the minute the Venky's were in the door sees his son who is utter piss get a nice cushty contract at the club :rolleyes:

Fucking crooks the lot of the them, Kean is a right sheister of a c**t and i hope his career falls off a fucking cliff, an absolute c**t of a manager that, and i'll say it again, took a regular mid table Blackburn team and got them relegated :lol:

Such hatred from a Rangers fan to a Glasgow Catholic?

Well I never.

Erm, Allardyce is a crook. Again, nobody doubts this.

couldnt give a f**k what he used to do, have a look back, i wanted Owen Coyle to stay up with Bolton, i like Coyle, i feel he is very honest in his teams performances, if they have been shite he'll say, if they have been robbed then he has a point

Steve Kean however is a shady b*****d that has quite clearly done some sheister work in the background to get his current job, the Blackburn fans certainly dont deserve Championship football this way

The worrying thing is just how much clout does Jerome Anderson have at Blackburn if Steve Kean STILL hasnt got the bullet after that shambles of a season

Yet more background knowledge from 53_and_counting.

Most managers, most people, would have came out and said the fans were an utter disgrace (which they were).

What did the fans do wrong incidentally?

He didn't, and he was nothing but positive throughout.

And how did that work out for him? Relegated with a whimper.

What did the fans do wrong incidentally?

And how did that work out for him? Relegated with a whimper.

What, you mean beyond being intensely critical of the team and manager in every home game?

You mean beyond booing the team after they score a goal?

Critical fans disgust, and St. Mirren has far too many of them, but Blackburn took that to another level. I wish the club nothing but hurt - their fans deserve worse.

As I said, his team wasn't good enough. Too young and inexperienced, again.

What, you mean beyond being intensely critical of the team and manager in every home game?

As I understand it, they weren't critical of the team, just the manager and the owners.

And they were absolutely spot on about Kean. It's just a pity for them the owners stubbornly refused to listen to their quite correct concerns and appoint a competent manager. Had they done so, Blackburn might well still be a Premiership club. Very expensive lesson learned by the Venkys.

As I said, his team wasn't good enough.

Neither was the manager. Quite clearly.

He was this season's Les Reed. A comedy appointment, doomed to failure from the start.

blah blah blah from supras again

when did he have to play a disproportionate amount of young players, show me 4 games in a row where Kean has been forced to use youngsters (that came through the Blackburn ranks, not bought in) for half his starting 11

Also i have no idea why you think my hatred of him is down to sectarianism, as ive said i like Owen Coyle, i wanted Bolton to stay up, especially over QPR and Mark Hughes, so where does that fit with your sectarian plan (i think your getting desperate now Supras)

As for my interpretation that Kean is a crook, prove me wrong

Allardyce was sacked on 13th december, Kean gets the job on a temp basis, 22nd December he gets a contract until the end of the season to "prove his abilities", 13 days later the owners say he will be offered a 2-3 year deal, and on 20th January he gets a 2 year deal

As i have said, and i notice you failed to even comment on, Keans agent also represent the Venky's and apparently Anderson STILL has massive clout, so much so that Sir Alex Ferguson has spoke about it on Sky News

“Anderson couldn’t pick his nose” was Fergies response to the question about Anderson picking players to sign

“trouble times ahead” when asked how he felt it would all turn out

As it stands, Anderson (who represents Kean remember) advised the Venky's to not only sack Allardyce, but to remove chairman John Williams and Chief Executive Tom Finn, Anderson advised the venky's to give Kean the job and also bring in John Jensen as Kean's assistant

Then once that was done Myles Anderson was given a nice cushty wee contract for Blackburn and hasnt kicked a ball for them yet

Now are you trying to tell me that Steve Kean is completely innocent in all of this, bollocks, Mr Dignity IN MY OPINION has clearly done some background work with his agent here

Oh and lastly Supras, why you would bring child cancer into a football thread i dont know, really low

You mean beyond booing the team after they score a goal?

Critical fans disgust, and St. Mirren has far too many of them, but Blackburn took that to another level. I wish the club nothing but hurt - their fans deserve worse.

As I said, his team wasn't good enough. Too young and inexperienced, again.

nope the fans criticised the owners and the manager, and they were within their rights to do so as Kean's appointment has been abysmal at best, but bordering on criminal for a club like Blackburn

Sack a manager that got them to 10th the previous season, and give the job to a clown like Kean, no wonder the fans protested

:lol:

"However, despite his lack of experience Kean feels Anderson could emerge along the same lines as Manchester United's Chris Smalling, who less than three years ago was playing for non-league Maidstone United.

[/url]"We feel that Myles Anderson is a player with great potential as a late developer," Kean told the Lancashire Telegraph.

"He could become something of a Chris Smalling who came through late in football and Myles has done the same because of his schooling.

"We think he has a lot of potential but there was the opportunity for him to go Scotland in January and we and he felt that would be a good experience for him.

"There was interest in him from a couple of Spanish clubs but he is our player and will be at our club full time in July."

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle716588.html

Of course, as he made very clear, Jerome Anderson had no involvement in the player's recrtuitment. That was absolutely the call of Steve Kean.

It's just lucky Blackburn of all the clubs vying for his signature managed to convince the youngster to play for them :rolleyes:

It's just lucky Blackburn of all the clubs vying for his signature managed to convince the youngster to play for them :rolleyes:

i wonder if you can help me H_B, ive tried finding it online but cant seem to, all this talk about Sam Allardyce being a crook, just what has he been convicted of, i cannot for the life of me find out what he was found guilty of :rolleyes:

You can always tell when there is a reply but no quotes that he has tried, but fundamentally failed, to offer a meaningful response so tries to deflect, change the parameter and maybe he won't look like such a tit.

Nae luck though, here is is again:

i always wonder why people spell his name as "Keane" when its "kean"

mind you both namesakes are absolute c***s, steve Kean however is an absolute abomination of a manager, not many managers spend money and make their team worse :lol:

good riddance you utter utter c**t of a man, and here's what fat sam has to say about it

Oh and the rest of this post? Unhealthy level of personal dislike, probably coming from sectarianism.

No one's fault but Kean's

laugh.gif

As I understand it, they weren't critical of the team, just the manager and the owners.

And they were absolutely spot on about Kean. It's just a pity for them the owners stubbornly refused to listen to their quite correct concerns and appoint a competent manager. Had they done so, Blackburn might well still be a Premiership club. Very expensive lesson learned by the Venkys.

Neither was the manager. Quite clearly.

He was this season's Les Reed. A comedy appointment, doomed to failure from the start.

Erm, of course they were critical of the team. Being critical at all at any football game should be unacceptable, if you don't like it GTF.

And yeah he probably wasn't ready, but given the constraints he was under I doubt many managers could have kept them up.

when did he have to play a disproportionate amount of young players, show me 4 games in a row where Kean has been forced to use youngsters (that came through the Blackburn ranks, not bought in) for half his starting 11

Also i have no idea why you think my hatred of him is down to sectarianism, as ive said i like Owen Coyle, i wanted Bolton to stay up, especially over QPR and Mark Hughes, so where does that fit with your sectarian plan (i think your getting desperate now Supras)

Hanley, Formica, Lowe, Marcus Olsson, Henley, Josh Morris even Hoilett - these are all players who are either very young or in their first full seasons in the Premiership. The experienced players he signed were shit like Orr.

I'm getting desperate? Why don't you respond to my posts? Why do you hate him so much? Do you actually have a reason?

And finally, wanting Owen Coyle to do well means you are not sectarian laugh.gif

As for my interpretation that Kean is a crook, prove me wrong

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I think you beat up children. Prove me wrong. Honestly, I think H_B must be fucking embarrassed to be associated with a roaster like you at this point. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Allardyce was sacked on 13th december, Kean gets the job on a temp basis, 22nd December he gets a contract until the end of the season to "prove his abilities", 13 days later the owners say he will be offered a 2-3 year deal, and on 20th January he gets a 2 year deal

As i have said, and i notice you failed to even comment on, Keans agent also represent the Venky's and apparently Anderson STILL has massive clout, so much so that Sir Alex Ferguson has spoke about it on Sky News

"Anderson couldn't pick his nose" was Fergies response to the question about Anderson picking players to sign

"trouble times ahead" when asked how he felt it would all turn out

This is your inside knowledge? An unsubstansiated quote from SAF? I couldn't care less than Kean apparently has the same agent as the Venkys, it doesn't mean that Kean "stabbed Allardyce" in the back, or anything like it. Having the same agent proves no wrong doing whatsoever.

As it stands, Anderson (who represents Kean remember) advised the Venky's to not only sack Allardyce, but to remove chairman John Williams and Chief Executive Tom Finn, Anderson advised the venky's to give Kean the job and also bring in John Jensen as Kean's assistant

Then once that was done Myles Anderson was given a nice cushty wee contract for Blackburn and hasnt kicked a ball for them yet

Now are you trying to tell me that Steve Kean is completely innocent in all of this, bollocks, Mr Dignity IN MY OPINION has clearly done some background work with his agent here

Oh and lastly Supras, why you would bring child cancer into a football thread i dont know, really low

Are you training to be a lawyer? I think the defendant murders people, prove me wrong!

And in my opinion the judge is fucking the foreman of the jury - based on my detailed inside knowledge of course.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">Umm, and I see you totally misunderstood the point. But to reiterate, you are blaming Kean for everything even things that clearly aren't his fault - on the basis this is a thread about Steve Kean. It's a monstrous level of stupidity - and this needs to be pointed out.

It's been a frankly extraordinary thread from you, I'm interested to see how it can get worse. Will you say some of your best friends are Catholic? That Kean murders cats in his spare time? That you work in Blackburn Rovers and were shafted by Kean and his dodgy background dealings?

nope the fans criticised the owners and the manager, and they were within their rights to do so as Kean's appointment has been abysmal at best, but bordering on criminal for a club like Blackburn

Sack a manager that got them to 10th the previous season, and give the job to a clown like Kean, no wonder the fans protested

Rights? What right permits you to attend an event and shout personal abuse at someone?

I think I'm going to have to quote that question several more times before I get an answer.

You can always tell when there is a reply but no quotes that he has tried, but fundamentally failed, to offer a meaningful response so tries to deflect, change the parameter and maybe he won't look like such a tit.

This, coming from you of all people, is fucking hilarious :lol:

Erm, of course they were critical of the team. Being critical at all at any football game should be unacceptable, if you don't like it GTF.

What a bizarre statement.

Henley has started about 3 games. Formica and Marcus Olsson were signed to mainly start games and attempt to improve the squad (something I admit theyve not really done, not be drafted in to make up the numbers because they are "young".

What a bizarre statement.

It's not really.

In what other entertainment form are you allowed to personally abuse those performing? Why is it acceptable in football?

Henley has started about 3 games. Formica and Marcus Olsson were signed to mainly start games and attempt to improve the squad (something I admit theyve not really done, not be drafted in to make up the numbers because they are "young".

So very young inexperienced player starts three games? It's fine margins, but it has a big effect - particularly in defence where they also had Hanley.

Nae luck though, here is is again:

just like you did in your "Benitez never came close to winning the league with Liverpool, yup i noticed how you failed to finish that argument when myself and many others proved you wrong

So i'll state again, not many managers spend money, decent money at that, and make their teams worse, and i'll expand on that, worse to the point where a mid tabel blackburn team are now relegated

Oh and if you believe that managers do, wouldnt you class that as a managerial mistake, and therefore their own fault

Oh and the rest of this post? Unhealthy level of personal dislike, probably coming from sectarianism.

yup just like my hatred for Owen Coyle and Martin O'Ne............... oh wait i like them as managers hmmmmmmmmmmmm thats your theory blwon out of the water (when losing an argument to an OF fan, call them sectarian, its a get out of jail free card) not this time wee man

You havent a fucking clue, even if the fans WERE critical of the team, (they werent, the criticism was aimed at the manager and the owners who the fans feel were the reason Blackburn were going down) then thats their right, they pay their money to support the team, if they feel the team is producing shite they cant criticise them for it

I take it you werent critical of St Mirren when they lost the league cup final to a 9 man rangers

And yeah he probably wasn't ready, but given the constraints he was under I doubt many managers could have kept them up.

What constraints, he took a blackburn team/squad that finished 10th the previous season and got them relegated within 18 months after spending the best part of 20million on the squad :lol:

Hanley, Formica, Lowe, Marcus Olsson, Henley, Josh Morris even Hoilett - these are all players who are either very young or in their first full seasons in the Premiership. The experienced players he signed were shit like Orr.

Hanley broke through the Blackburn squad both in Keans first 6 months in charge

Formica played 34 times for Blackburn last season, his first appearance was 13th of August, Kean chose to play him not forced to

Lowe played 37 games last season, thats again Kean's choice and not out of sheer desperation

Marcus Olsson was signed by Kean :lol:

Adam Henley is 5th choice left back/left wing back

Josh Morris played 1 game and that was a sub appearance :lol:

Hoilett has played for Blackburn since 2009, and has made 92 appearances for Blackburn overall, not exatcly inexperienced youth

So again i'll ask where were these 4 games in a row that Kean had to use a lot of the Blackburn youth set up like Eck did at Villa,

these were your words

As I said, like Aston Villa, they had a disproportionate amount of young players

So i'll give you another chance to show me Blackburn having the same problems as Villa

I'm getting desperate? Why don't you respond to my posts? Why do you hate him so much? Do you actually have a reason?

Hate is a strong word, i think he is an abysmal manager for a club that i had some respect for in the EPL, his shoddy managerial ability has taken an easy mid table EPL club to the championship in less than 2 years, and everyone knows his means of getting thre job in the first place

And finally, wanting Owen Coyle to do well means you are not sectarian :lol:

No but according to you me not liking Kean mkeans it must be to do with his religion :rolleyes: and has absolutely nothing to do with his piss poor management and his shady history in getting the job

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you beat up children. Prove me wrong. Honestly, I think H_B must be fucking embarrassed to be associated with a roaster like you at this point. It doesn't get much lower than that.

This is your inside knowledge? An unsubstansiated quote from SAF? I couldn't care less than Kean apparently has the same agent as the Venkys, it doesn't mean that Kean "stabbed Allardyce" in the back, or anything like it. Having the same agent proves no wrong doing whatsoever.

you called Allardyce a crook earlier on, tell me why that is, and im expecting links to Allardyce being convicted of a crime here

or was it your opinion that you simply didnt even back up with anything

you are blaming Kean for everything even things that clearly aren't his fault

so when does it become Kean's fault, when he is given money to spend....... oh wait thats right he got that........when he is the man in charge of picking the team......... oh wait thats right he does it again.........when he's the man that took blackburn from mid table safety to relegation............ oh wait he has done that also

The venky's done wrong in appointing him in the first place, from then on Kean picked the team, signed the players with the money given to him and watched as Blackburn went crashing and burning

I think they just signed the other Olsson for novelty value of having twins as he's absolutely shite.

I remember Kean saying that no team in the Premiership would like the Olsson twins bombing down the left wing towards them :lol: They would Steve, they really would!

Rights? What right permits you to attend an event and shout personal abuse at someone?

when that someone is taking your club, that you are spending money to follow and support, down and out of the EPL, and got the job through shifty methods

Kean is more of a crook than Allardyce ffs

Archived