Steve Kean

Theeesel

Not his fault they hired him and then kept him on when they went down. Who do you think could do a better job in the championship just now?

This season he's doing fine. Last season he should've been sacked as he did a dreadful job. The Blackburn fans were quite right to voice their frustrations.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need to note that I sympathise with Steve Kean. It's not his fault he hasn't been sacked, and it shouldn't be up to him to resign. The owners are the idiots in that scenario. I reckon they'll go right back into the EPL and then we'll see what happens, but Kean isn't a good manager or even close, so he'll probably get sacked at THAT point and then they'll survive.

Kean has been incredibly fortunate so far, he was given a job that he should never have got in the first place, then does a terrible job and gets relegated and doesn't get sacked, and now he's been gifted the chance to resurrect his managerial career by being given the finances to build a squad that for the Championship is excellent. It will be interesting to see if he manages to f**k it up or not.

I should add that I have nothing against the guy, indeed the way he has handled the criticism has been commendable, he should have been punted long ago though.

Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado What's that about Kean getting the sack, I can't believe it
Michel Salgado@TheRealSalgado Keep me posted please, I'm in Doha with Al Jazeera tv and in shock. I thought it couldn't be possible

:huh: Not seen anything on the news about this, if true

It would be bizzare to give him a shot in the Championship, let him spend £8M on a player then boot him after a defeat despite having the team where they want to be. I take it the fans aren't turning up or something?

If they were going to punt him it should have happened at the end of the season.

Strange considering Blackburn are 2nd but many fans want him out. Not sure the Venkys have a clue as at the same time of giving him a lot of money to spend one of their spokesmen says Keans gone if they lose or dont win their first three games. Its just the daftest set up ever.

Truth be told he should have gone at the end of last season but sacking him now... Looks like they have been waiting for the first loss of the season.

Was it not the Venkys who were going to invest £5m and challenge for Europe? Its too daft to understand.

I see that Blackburn fans are delighted by the news of the imminent sacking, and are getting excited about a potential new manager. The potential new managers some of them are getting excited about? Redknapp, Benitez, Solskjaer, Dalglish: talk about deluded! :lol:

Blackburn fans should count themselves lucky, they've won more league games than Morton over the last year (which probably means that Moore should also count himself lucky).

It would be bizzare to give him a shot in the Championship, let him spend £8M on a player then boot him after a defeat despite having the team where they want to be. I take it the fans aren't turning up or something?

If they were going to punt him it should have happened at the end of the season.

Apparently they have been absolutely waash in every game this season.

I see that Blackburn fans are delighted by the news of the imminent sacking, and are getting excited about a potential new manager. The potential new managers some of them are getting excited about? Redknapp, Benitez, Solskjaer, Dalglish: talk about deluded! :lol:

Blackburn fans should count themselves lucky, they've won more league games than Morton over the last year (which probably means that Moore should also count himself lucky).

I take it none of them paid any attention to how Liverpool did last season? It'd be hilarious of Dalglish got the job there.

Archived