Steve Kean

Theeesel

I remember Kean saying that no team in the Premiership would like the Olsson twins bombing down the left wing towards them :lol: They would Steve, they really would!

:lol:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just like you did in your "Benitez never came close to winning the league with Liverpool, yup i noticed how you failed to finish that argument when myself and many others proved you wrong

The thought of reading/responding to the rest of this utter nonsense fills me with dread, but I'll try and get round to it some time today or tomorrow.

However, on this point, go back to thread. I posted on the topic last - and nobody ever came close to proving me wrong.

Starting on such a factually incorrect basis makes me fear the utter pish I will have to read as I go on.

when that someone is taking your club, that you are spending money to follow and support, down and out of the EPL, and got the job through shifty methods

Kean is more of a crook than Allardyce ffs

And what right allows you to go to an event to shout personal abuse at someone?

How many times will I need to ask?

The thought of reading/responding to the rest of this utter nonsense fills me with dread, but I'll try and get round to it some time today or tomorrow.

However, on this point, go back to thread. I posted on the topic last - and nobody ever came close to proving me wrong.

Starting on such a factually incorrect basis makes me fear the utter pish I will have to read as I go on.

we proved you wrong long before you posted last, the fact you continually dug your hole deeper was laughable even for you

and in regards to that thread, you asked me to show you when liverpool ever got within 3 points or even 2 points, i showed you them being top and you claimed they still werent close :lol:

You've moved the goalposts again.

Your first post specified "criticise". It's now morphed to "personal abuse".

It's quite acceptable to criticise at a football match. It's not acceptable to indulge in personal abuse.

OK :- "We want Kean out..."

Not OK :- "Steve Kean.. you're a w****r"

i would say the fans feel they have a right considering its their money that was paying Kean's wages, if you think it isnt right thats your opinion, many would disagree

and im sorry but when has football not been personal, if Kean cant take it then he can GTF, especially as he was the manager that took Blackburn down

we proved you wrong long before you posted last, the fact you continually dug your hole deeper was laughable even for you

and in regards to that thread, you asked me to show you when liverpool ever got within 3 points or even 2 points, i showed you them being top and you claimed they still werent close :lol:

Now you are just making things up.

You said they were "really close" because they finished four points behind - I said they weren't.

Anyone can go back and revise the topic if they want. Tbh, your contribution was along the same as it is here.

"Everything was Keans fault".

"What manager spends money and makes a team worse".

"I think Kean is a crook. Prove me wrong."

"Kean did some shady stuff behind the background to get the job and I am somehow aware of this".

I actually offends me how stupid these points are, bring back Fauredejo (or whatever), Banterman and H_B. They keep the level sufficiently high. These new misc posters are utterly pish.

when that someone is taking your club, that you are spending money to follow and support, down and out of the EPL, and got the job through shifty methods

Kean is more of a crook than Allardyce ffs

Now you're just being hysterical.

You've moved the goalposts again.

Your first post specified "criticise". It's now morphed to "personal abuse".

It's quite acceptable to criticise at a football match. It's not acceptable to indulge in personal abuse.

OK :- "We want Kean out..."

Not OK :- "Steve Kean.. you're a w****r"

Okay, and in what other entertainment form can you criticise those performing or associated with the show?

A cinema? A play? I think you would be told to GTFO - and you should for football too.

Oh, and both were extremely prevalent.

i would say the fans feel they have a right considering its their money that was paying Kean's wages, if you think it isnt right thats your opinion, many would disagree

and im sorry but when has football not been personal, if Kean cant take it then he can GTF, especially as he was the manager that took Blackburn down

Well, do they "feel" they have a right or do they have a right?

And, uh, you think if someone pays money they should be allowed to say whatever they want about somebody else? Yes or no, please. Oh, and it's not about me disagreeing that's it a right - it fundamentally isn't a right and anyone who believes it is is fucking stupid. You have absolutely no right to personally abuse people at football or anywhere else - and it doesn't matter one bit how much you paid to get in.

Er, no, the people abusing him from the stands can GTF. Kean is just doing his job, and he has a right to not be abused whilst doing it.

Now you are just making things up.

no im not and you know it,

Er, you are not correct though. Just because Liverpool finished second and were 4 points off top doesn't mean they were title challenges - this is incredibly simple.

So, back to my point, were Liverpool ever within 3 points in the second half of the season? Ever within 2? For how much of the season were they 2nd? Were they ever top?

:rolleyes:

You said they were "really close" because they finished four points behind - I said they weren't.

Anyone can go back and revise the topic if they want. Tbh, your contribution was along the same as it is here.

"Everything was Keans fault".

So who else gets blame for Blackburns abysmal season

"What manager spends money and makes a team worse".

A bad manager, Kean is a bad manager

"I think Kean is a crook. Prove me wrong."

Well you state he done nothing wrong in getting the job, do you know that for fact?

"Kean did some shady stuff behind the background to get the job and I am somehow aware of this".

not just me, think you'll find the Blackburn support feel the same way

Okay, and in what other entertainment form can you criticise those performing or associated with the show?

A cinema? A play? I think you would be told to GTFO - and you should for football too.

are you kidding on, have you ever heard of a film critic :blink:

being in entertainment one way or another gives way to both praise and criticism

Well, do they "feel" they have a right or do they have a right?

And, uh, you think if someone pays money they should be allowed to say whatever they want about somebody else? Yes or no, please. Oh, and it's not about me disagreeing that's it a right - it fundamentally isn't a right and anyone who believes it is is fucking stupid. You have absolutely no right to personally abuse people at football or anywhere else - and it doesn't matter one bit how much you paid to get in.

Wether it is a right or not (we know it isnt a right) personal abuse has been in football for decades, longer even, Kean knew what he was getting himself into, if he didnt like it he can go

Er, no, the people abusing him from the stands can GTF. Kean is just doing his job, and he has a right to not be abused whilst doing it.

funnily enough many would argue that he isnt doing his job, he took blackburn down ffs, that wasnt in his job description, the fact that he was doing his job badly and seemingly getting away with it angered the fans no doubt,

anyway back on topic (whatever it was)

Kean isnt good enough for Blackburn, criticism unjust aside, he took them from midtable to relegation

The owners also need to get their act together, blackburn could find themselves in trouble in the championship unless things change, and one of them HAS to be Kean, he just isnt good enough as a manager

Well, I'm sure most comedians would tell you they have been booed off stage at some point in their career.

They also have to put up with a fair deal of heckling, even if they are good.

Comparing football, where crowd noise is an integral part of the entertainment, with the cinema or a play is just silly though. you'd be thrown out of the cinema if you cheered every time the good guy delivered a funny line as well.

As it stands, Anderson (who represents Kean remember) advised the Venky's to not only sack Allardyce, but to remove chairman John Williams and Chief Executive Tom Finn, Anderson advised the venky's to give Kean the job and also bring in John Jensen as Kean's assistant

The guy they hired as an advisor gave them advice? That does sound pretty dodgy now that you mention it.

The guy they hired as an advisor gave them advice? That does sound pretty dodgy now that you mention it.

think it was more to do with Anderson advising them to sack a proven epl manager and replace him with a first team coach with no managerial experience, and funnily enough that first team coach was on Anderson's agent list lol

Archived