Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a Legend.laugh.gif

This will probably end up getting blown way out of proportion in the papers with Blackburn fans trying to make something of it.

Anybody can say whatever they like about people in a pub so he's got nothing to answer to!

That actually made me like Kean more than I did previously. He's just being honest, in that clip, he hasn't said anything that's not true. Fair enough, he's a bit drunk and he's not being 'politically correct' but I think the guy that recorded him was a bit of a c**t, as Kean was only talking to people in the pub and I doubt he approached them.

Kean in a pub and drinking shock! :rolleyes:

He doesnt like fat crook Allerdyce, so he's OK by me.

I've always had a lot of respect for Steve Kean. I'll tell you one thing he's got balls to stand there and take the flack he's took head on without shirking an inch.

He's only being honest, hopefully Rovers fans may see him in a teeny bit better light after this.

I've always had a lot of respect for Steve Kean. I'll tell you one thing he's got balls to stand there and take the flack he's took head on without shirking an inch.

He's only being honest, hopefully Rovers fans may see him in a teeny bit better light after this.

Think we all know that won't happen. Take a look at the comments section on that video, Blackburn fans seem to worship 'Big Sam'.

Think we all know that won't happen. Take a look at the comments section on that video, Blackburn fans seem to worship 'Big Sam'.

Can't blame them really, considering where he had them in the league.

True, but it seems that some of their supporters think that they're still good enough to be in the top half consistently. They aren't a big club, and I'm glad that they've been relegated with the way they've treated everyone at the club for the last year and a half.

You think he should be worshipped for mid table finishes? Think they are more likely to worship Dalglish tbh.

Allardyce plays the most horrific brand of football, and is a delusional crook like Redknapp.

The Jones comment is a bit strange, he has turned out to be utterly pish.

Archived