Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an absolutely abysmal manager that is simply getting lucky that there are far worse teams in the EPL

How dare you say this!

Man-for-man, QPR, Wolves and probably even Bolton are better than Blackburn Rovers. Even after all of the uncalled for abuse he was getting from his own fans, he kept going and is finally getting some good results, given the squad he's got he's not doing such a bad job. Certainly no worse than Owen Coyle or Mark Hughes.

Steve Kean is a top bloke, and will have every right to look smug when he inevitably guides BRFC to 16th in the Premier League.

The only negative about the recent revival is that Blackburn Rovers fans look like they'll be watching Premier League football next season. Happy for Kean but those fans deserve misery.

mad.gif

You're not part of the Steve Kean loyal. I started the Steve Kean Loyal. There is room for me only.

I support Dundee FC, I'll do what I want.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope he keeps them up and walks out on them. Would be vindicated after some of the stuff he's had to put up with.

the players have on the whole stuck by him and given 100%, not every club can say that about their manager. he has no reason to leave.

the players have on the whole stuck by him and given 100%, not every club can say that about their manager. he has no reason to leave.

The hacks on the Sunday morning Sky programme will be pig sick. They have had it in for Kean since their pal Big Sam was sacked.

Hope he keeps them up and walks out on them. Would be vindicated after some of the stuff he's had to put up with.

How would he support himself and his family though, given that he apparantly can't ever work again once he leaves Blackburn?

Archived