Celtic View

No8.

Nope.....theres still several copies of the january issue on the shelf in my local tescos....:lol: im sure theres another joke in their but sometimes a simple statement of fact is funnier than any added punchline :)

You're right Magee thinks he's funny.:P

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.....theres still several copies of the january issue on the shelf in my local tescos....:lol: im sure theres another joke in their but sometimes a simple statement of fact is funnier than any added punchline :)

They sell the big issue in your local tesco? Scandalous!!!

Who needs a rangers news anyway, just switch on a radio/telly/Internet or open the daily record & you'll find all you need to know about the gers :rolleyes:

Kind of you to admit it.;)

Funny but not in the way you would like... not Frankie Boyle funny...more like you know when you are in the shops and someone who isnt all there starts singing/swearing/shouting/crying/masturbating in the middle of tescos???? Thats you that is old bluenose...

Funny guy ;)

Funny but not in the way you would like... not Frankie Boyle funny...more like you know when you are in the shops and someone who isnt all there starts singing/swearing/shouting/crying/masturbating in the middle of tescos???? Thats you that is old bluenose...

Funny guy ;)

Sounds to me like you have personal experience of these strange habits.:D

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

bijrzb.gif

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

Laughing_Hysterically1-300x247.gif

Laughing_Hysterically1-300x247.gif

Look weirdo c**t it is clear that you crave NO8s attention but from what i understand he has you on ignore.

Don't know what 8s written about you in the past but he is so far under your skin its unbelievable.

Every single time i've viewed this forum you are ranting and raving about the guy--- you are clearly mentally deranged about the guy.

You are one scary stalker.:ph34r:

straight-jacket1.jpg

^^^try one of these on then maybe the voices inside yer napper will disappear.:D

Look weirdo c**t it is clear that you crave NO8s attention but from what i understand he has you on ignore.

Don't know what 8s written about you in the past but he is so far under your skin its unbelievable.

Every single time i've viewed this forum you are ranting and raving about the guy--- you are clearly mentally deranged about the guy.

You are one scary stalker.:ph34r:

straight-jacket1.jpg

^^^try one of these on then maybe the voices inside yer napper will disappear.:D

How does a straight jacket stop voices in someones head????????:lol: and please stop looking for my posts to reply too.......in other words......stop stalking me you creepy vile CA posting wee tit.

Just admit to yourself.........yer out of yer depth on here.....the sooner you realise this the better yer life will be.............bye :rolleyes:

viewcover300909.jpg

:lol:

Bump

Oh there is more to come regarding this thread....I am just sitting on this one for now. I would say even the most bigoted manky couldn't defend this one but we all know they have defended far worse in the past ;)

Did i miss this, what was it, a 'Give way' sign?

Archived