Celtic View

No8.

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, they already stole the tag of "the self proclaimed best fans in the world", now they are after our paranoid tag!

EDIT: how could i forget, they are also now the begger!

I know, they already stole the tag of "the self proclaimed best fans in the world", now they are after our paranoid tag!

EDIT: how could i forget, they are also now the begger!

And MOPE. Don't forget MOPE. :D

I had heard a story about the cover but thought it was nonsense and thought there is no way this would go unreported even by our press. Seemingly a caller was cut off tonight for mentioning it as the panel on Radio Clyde claimed they had no idea what he was talking about and had not seen it. It took me less than a minute to find this...

viewcover300909.jpg

Absolute fucking scum!! Just another example of the hypocrisy coming out of the celtic boardroom.

viewcover300909.jpg

viewcover300909.jpg

viewcover300909.jpg

viewcover300909.jpg

Archived